Matthijs de Ligt

VN10

People doubted that we needed De Ligt. But Papa Barto was on the case all along :worthy:

There's enough people who have a good mind for football, and who - for quite a while already - knew De Ligt is worldclass.

People say 'he can grown into a worldclass defender the next years'. Those are the same people who thought we didn't need him, but can't deny his skill any longer. Even for them it's obvious now.

But saying that is laughable, I'll tell you De Ligt > Pique and Umtiti (even Pique in his current good form). Obviously Lenglet isn't even close, people overrate him on this forum.
This definately does not mean that I think Pique and Umtiti are bad, no this only means that De Ligt is very very good already.

Laugh at me, do whatever pleases a peasant, but please bookmark this message and read it after next season.

[MENTION=13291]Cule4life[/MENTION], I'm a fan of Barcelona and PSV.
Such a shame you have to call me an Ajax fanboy because you unfortunately don't see the obvious I do see.
I do admire their current team and playstyle though, just like I admire the current Liverpool squad. I'm not a fan of those clubs, I just admire them for the moment.

Edit: Let me put some quote gems in my signature like you have ;)

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Please read through your January and February comments in this topic @Raketa [MENTION=19742]vlad[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] @Riordan [MENTION=22475]FCBfan22[/MENTION] [MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION].

Rofl. So many post, such tiny football brains.

What is this absolutely retarded post supposed to mean and why have I been mentioned? Because I rightly pointed out that it was way too soon to proclaim de Ligt (back in January) as the best thing since sliced bread and as the best CB in the world by far as you claimed? I think that Piqué's recent form have put severe holes in that bombastic statement. Never for one second doubted de Ligt and much like De Jong I considered and consider both of them to be generational talents. My sole criticism of de Ligt was a legitimate worry about his pace in a high backline and me preferring, in an ideal world, a pacy CB. However there are no perfect CB's out there to begin with and you can label criticism at even the GOAT in Messi.

VN10

You rightly pointed out? Shame nobody but you ever says that about something you say. Still living in the narcissist bubble I see?

You couldn't see his amazing talent at that time, but that's merely your incompetence. Also I claimed he is by far the best CB talent, not the best CB.

Konaté bro! Rather have him than De Ligt, lol!

:lol:

Leo_Messi

You rightly pointed out? Shame nobody but you ever says that about something you say. Still living in the narcissist bubble I see?

You couldn't see his amazing talent at that time, but that's merely your incompetence. Also I claimed he is by far the best CB talent, not the best CB.

Konaté bro! Rather have him than De Ligt, lol!

:lol:

Still as retarded as usual, I see.

You claimed that he was way better than everyone of our CB's and practically every CB out there.

Yes, I never rated de Ligt.:lol: Is this some kind of bad joke?

I wrote that Konaté would be my preferable choice STYLISTICALLY due to him having all the right attributes. One of them being his pace despite being slightly taller than de Ligt and as much of a physical beast as him. Konaté remains a highly promising and interesting CB talent regardless of how de Ligt is doing for a well-oiled machine that is Ajax Amsterdam.

2 months ago I wrote that I have no doubt that we will buy de Ligt and that I would be more than happy about such a choice. Even wrote that Konaté does not seem to be on our radar so wanting him would thus be a waste of time much like wanting say Mbappé would be.

Anyway it seems that de Ligt is your boyfriend or something given your signature and posts in this thread. How about you grow up and find some substance in your life?

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=23569]VN10[/MENTION] C'mon man you had a hissy fit and said we were all pathetic for renaming the Frenkie thread to Farmer De Jong, that you hoped he joined PSG instead of us... then you deleted all those posts and now claiming to be a Barca fan again lol

VN10

[MENTION=23569]VN10[/MENTION] C'mon man you had a hissy fit and said we were all pathetic for renaming the Frenkie thread to Farmer De Jong, that you hoped he joined PSG instead of us... then you deleted all those posts and now claiming to be a Barca fan again lol

Claiming to be a Barca fan. lol. I've probably been a Barca fan for longer than 90% on this forum. But thats merely due to my age.

It's just that there's a tremendous amount of bullshit been written on this forum by a terrible amount of bullshitters. I'll start by putting them on my ignore list to make my comment less oriented towards those sweet summerchilds.

Thx for opening my eyes ;)

Vilarrubi

Claiming to be a Barca fan. lol. I've probably been a Barca fan for longer than 90% on this forum. But thats merely due to my age.

It's just that there's a tremendous amount of bullshit been written on this forum by a terrible amount of bullshitters. I'll start by putting them on my ignore list to make my comment less oriented towards those sweet summerchilds.

Thx for opening my eyes ;)

Are you not a Barca fan? Genuine question.

I’m sure I’ve seen you say “us” and “we” in posts when talking about Barca.

Arizona Scott

Truth is we do know who will be better between de ligt and konate in 5 years time.

That said id be very happy to welcome de ligt to barca with umtitis future so cloudy. Seems the smartest play/best prospect but there are no sure things when it comes to transitioning to bigger clubs and better leagues.

Home of Barca Fans