Matthijs de Ligt

M

Medz

Get it done already! Go to PSG de Ligt,Im sure that you wont eventually realise that its a bad decision.

VN10

De Ligt will sign for Barca, calm down.

Let them play the game and do their job, you can sit back and relax.
Prepare to celebrate his 6 year deal announcement to Barca somewhere around this weekend.

xXKonan

I'm pretty much in the's signing with PSG Camp right now.

If the rumored wages are true by PSG then there's no way we can match that. I could see us maybe upping our offer of wages but not exactly to that level PSG are apparently offering. It's up to him but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up signing with PSG at this point.

Devils

My sources in Catalunya have also told me that despite the events of today, he will likely still end up at Barca.

Raiola can't force his hand all Raiola can do is negotiate with the clubs and get their concrete offer on paper. All these offers will be presented to De Ligt and he will make the final decision.

Barcelona is still a very strong possibility for De Ligt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
De Ligt will sign for Barca, calm down.

Let them play the game and do their job, you can sit back and relax.
Prepare to celebrate his 6 year deal announcement to Barca somewhere around this weekend.

When will you wake up and smell the coffee, my friend?

Before anyone brings up similarities between this and De Jong's transfer: We are NOT doing anything more at this point to woo him. Nobody is flying over to Amsterdam or wherever to plea to De Ligt to join. Nada, nothing.

VN10

My sources in Catalunya have also told me that despite the events of today, he will likely still end up at Barca.

Raiola can't force his hand all Raiola can do is negotiate with the clubs and get their concrete offer on paper. All these offers will be presented to De Ligt and he will make the final decision.

Barcelona is still a very strong possibility for De Ligt.

I'd say it's 90% sure he will sign for Barca.

People forget that his (new) father in law is Keje Molenaar, a very well known (international) agent.
Do you think they do not talk? He will advice against Mathijs going to Paris, 100%, even if it is for the sake of his daughter's happiness haha.

Also, 9/10 Dutch people dont like the French. That probably also plays a role.

Givenchy

if and thats a big fat Raiola sized IF its not 100% about the money. offer him Frenkie wages, Barto and Valverde need to talk directly to De Ligt and reassure him. he'd start over Lenglet no question. i'll still give the kid the benefit of the doubt, it would be tragic if he ends up in Ligue 1

if not, enjoy the golden prison. as the Eagles said

"You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'"

VN10

When will you wake up and smell the coffee, my friend?

Before anyone brings up similarities between this and De Jong's transfer: We are NOT doing anything more at this point to woo him. Nobody is flying over to Amsterdam or wherever to plea to De Ligt to join. Nada, nothing.

Be patient buddy, you will see. :)

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Josep Maria Bartomeu: "It is not fair that other clubs use resources that do not come from football. Both UEFA and FIFA must demand compliance with the rules. Equitable conditions must be guaranteed and financial fair play compliance must be accelerated." [sport] <a href="https://t.co/CfVUu4Mg2b">pic.twitter.com/CfVUu4Mg2b</a></p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1138845408304570368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">12. Juni 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does he admit he lost him here?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yup, looks like something out of a concession speech.

Quit complaining Bartomeu and welcome to 2019. This is the reality. We have to do everything we can to broaden our revenues. Just do it.

Givenchy

Barto needs to stfu and take the L

yes its bullshit what PSG and City are getting away with BUT remember all those shady deals with Neymar fucking over Santos etc then we have Ro$ell.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1138845790950944768[/tw]

Resorting to lying, Bartomeu is getting quite desperate.

Real Madrid is more popular than us in terms of having the most number of followers from all social media platforms of all sports teams in the world. We are a close second. And come on, we DON'T have the cheapest tickets among big clubs in Europe. That is a very pathetic and cheap lie.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barto needs to stfu and take the L

yes its bullshit what PSG and City are getting away with BUT remember all those shady deals with Neymar fucking over Santos etc then we have Ro$ell.

Exactly, we are not exactly in a position to complain. The challenges are real though, how to compete with clubs that are backed by nation states and wealthy billionaires who have almost unlimited amount of resources.

Ammar17j

I think he is off to PSG something tells me that right now. I don't understand him at all.. Everyone is saying that he shouldn't go to PSG. He seriously thinks we will come back for him. That's not gonna happen because we will change the structure of our board in the future. You can't predict the future it's a once in a life time opportunity to play for Barcelona.. btw i don't like Raiola... His previous job was selling pizza's over here in the Netherlands. Nothing wrong with that..( i like pizza's tho) But how can he be so obsessed with money these days..

Home of Barca Fans