Mateo Kovačić

khaled_a_d

I know Zanetti was a man of the hour but Icardi was just a douche there not to thank Kovacic. Come to think of it, it's one of the things I like about Barca. Our players always thank the man who provided them with assist.

Isn't that a known fact about him?:tata1:

Chainsaw

Killahead
then you don't know inter, they actually love giving away super talented young players for a peanuts. they've done it for ages! :lol:

Not with this one man, not with this one. Thohir is a fan. He won't let him go that easily. And there is no Marco Branca anymore to sell youngsters and keep deadwoods.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to Di Marzio, Ancelotti likes him and would be interested in signing him for Real Madrid. Talked with his agent.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He should have never started yesterday. What the hell was Kovac thinking :angry:

Wasn't a bad idea but surprised it took him so long to make a change, lost in the furor over the refereeing decisions was Kovac failing to take advantage of a Brasil ripe for an upset

AfricanBavarian

I was surprised how invisible he was last night, maybe he should play a deeper role. I dont think an advanced one suits his skill set.

Home of Barca Fans