Mateo Kovačić

I

instinct

Wow, I have never followed him closely but what I've seen so far is impressive.

ammarfcb

ze special one
let's hope inter coutinho on this kid.
brendan-rodgers.jpg

Last edited:

EternTito

He is a genius.

I saw him for the first time at the start of the season and he was equally as brilliant. Maybe someone who knows Inter better could tell us why he doesn't play every week?

I'd love to see him at Barca, but I don't think Inter will let him go after what happened with Coutinho.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I know Zanetti was a man of the hour but Icardi was just a douche there not to thank Kovacic. Come to think of it, it's one of the things I like about Barca. Our players always thank the man who provided them with assist.

Icardi pointed his finger toward Kovacic while running to Zanetti. I donno, maybe he thanked Kovacic after hugging Zanetti.

ammarfcb

ze special one
No other reason besides that Mazzarri is a moron.

confirmed coutinho 2.0 (situation).

---------------gerald/lucas-----------
hendoGOAT------------kovacic/coutinho
------------lallana/coutinho-------------

I'd love to see him at Barca, but I don't think Inter will let him go after what happened with Coutinho.

2 things u should never underestimate. inter's shitness and zubi's shitness. so nop. not happnin

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward seeing Kova next to Modric and Rakitic for Croatian midfield in World Cup.

B

beautifulgame

He is a genius.

I saw him for the first time at the start of the season and he was equally as brilliant. Maybe someone who knows Inter better could tell us why he doesn't play every week?

then you don't know inter, they actually love giving away super talented young players for a peanuts. they've done it for ages! :lol:

Home of Barca Fans