Martin Odegaard

Sorin

I agree, ajax or any other similar team. Even though i cant think any club that can afford him, offer a starting spot and plays european football

He could even threaten to wait till he is a free agent

Yeah, any other club would be nice but I'd like it more if he becomes a world class player for Ajax. I have a soft spot for you guys. Believe it or not, a part of me wanted you guys to hold on to De Jong, De Ligt and all of your important players for another year at least. With some good signings and organic evolution of your current players, I truly believe that you could've mounted a solid challenge for the CL in the next season or two. Alas, that ship has sailed.

Morten

I've been critical of him in the past and his choice of club, but Ajax want him now and are ready to pay up to 20m euros and you can see why. He's been dominant in the Eredivisie lately. Growing a lot physically and being more brave in his decision making.

The talent is obvious for anyone that's ever followed this guy and he should bite at the chance to play for them if possible. He's still only 20 years old. The worst decision he can make is renew his contract with Real Madrid and go out on a million loans or warm the bench for them again.

A couple of great seasons at Ajax and he can go to any great club again if he want to.

Talent-wise he's definitely up there with someone like Eriksen or James Rodriguez IMO.

No.
I dont care if Ajax just schooled us, Eresdivisie isnt of high enough quality, time for him to play in Spain.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No.
I dont care if Ajax just schooled us, Eresdivisie isnt of high enough quality, time for him to play in Spain.

No point. He'll ruin his career. He won't get a chance there over other players, enough competition as it is and Florentino will prob throw money at 3-4 players this summer. You're just being a bit selfish now since you want Ødegaard to succeed in your favorite team.

But that ain't happening. The sooner Ødegaard and the press here realizes that the better.

Campos

No.

He has a lot of potential.

But to be honest; He hasn't impressed me THAT much. He was shit at Heerenveen last year. He had a few good games at Vitesse this season. That's it. It's not like he's owning the dutch league or something.
He has still much to learn.

Ajax would be perfect for his development.
The Eredivisie produced some of the biggest players. It's a good competition for younger talents.

Look what happened to Lainez. He could have joined Ajax. But he went to Betis instead (they snatched him last minute). Now he's sitting on the bench every week.

Morten

No point. He'll ruin his career. He won't get a chance there over other players, enough competition as it is and Florentino will prob throw money at 3-4 players this summer. You're just being a bit selfish now since you want Ødegaard to succeed in your favorite team.

But that ain't happening. The sooner Ødegaard and the press here realizes that the better.

Loan him out to a mid-table la liga side for next season is what i had in mind, and then, see if he is ready for RM proper.

Ajax

He is so far from being close to RM starter you won't believe it. If he wasn't owned by RM and had this past hype and fame he would be nothing more than an interesting mid level team player who showed some marvelous tricks, the past few months but failed to make any mark for the past 2 seasons. We just ***** you in the ass and still only fdJ and MdL would be RM worthy. This kid hasn't even played proper game agains top Eredivisie teams

There is no way he would start at a club like Betis or Girona. Especially when they fight relegation..

Havesaks

[tw]1113141440698126337[/tw]

[tw]1113409206818955266[/tw]

hope madrid sells him to ajax and we snap him up later. But he shouldtn play as a winger, he is kinda slow and his explosiveness isn't physical but more too technique. He is made to play as off. CM or an AM. Maybe he can be our Iniesta replacement.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's adamant about his future in Madrid TBH and has more flavour to his game than some other 'boring' precision masters we have. If Kroos and/or Modrić move on within a year, Odegaard will find a spot to compete for with Ceballos and/or Eriksen, or even Isco quite comfortably. He's a Perez boy and he's fond of this type of player (i.e. Guti). He's not going to be let go of easily.

Xtroverto

He's adamant about his future in Madrid TBH and has more flavour to his game than some other 'boring' precision masters we have. If Kroos and/or Modrić move on within a year, Odegaard will find a spot to compete for with Ceballos and/or Eriksen, or even Isco quite comfortably. He's a Perez boy and he's fond of this type of player (i.e. Guti). He's not going to be let go of easily.

He is still to error prone, his decision making needs to improve a lot if he is going to have any chance of breaking into the first team, right now he would at most be a rotational player to fill the squad, mostly playing CdR matches and bottom of the league teams.

El Barcelona

In the beginning of the video it looks that he needs a lot of time before he make a pass but I don't have seen the full 90 min to judges this because we don't know the game plan. Defenitly to soon to go back to Madrid, the kid needs to play week in week out before he can reach his true potential.

El Gato

Villarato!
Goal and assist, 7 key passes, 6/9 successful dribbles, 3 ball recoveries again in his last match.

This kid is ready to be given a shot on RCAM/RM. He has everything we need in that position - directness, bravery, regularity, quick combinations and finesse in dribbling. 2 years younger than Asensio which allows us to rotate him and possibly Vinicius/Rodrygo too if needed. Lucas' time has probably passed by now. Needs to give way like Callejon did before him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Good for him. Wish he could have been here already, but he will be only 21 next year. Hope it goes well for him.

Home of Barca Fans