Martin Odegaard

slicknick

Some English papers (incl The Sun (???) and Daily Star ) reporting that he's to sign for Man Utd today......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...Man-City-and-follow-Radamel-Falcao-to-Man-Utd

Nothing on the Norwegian press but I sooo hope it's BS

tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Last edited:

Unbiased United

Some English papers (incl The Sun (???) and Daily Star ) reporting that he's to sign for Man Utd today......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...Man-City-and-follow-Radamel-Falcao-to-Man-Utd

Nothing on the Norwegian press but I sooo hope it's BS

tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Yeah because United are just terrible at developing youngsters. Not only that, but we now have a manager who has never brought through any youngsters who then went on to become top players.

I'm obviously being very F**king sarcastic on both accounts....

slicknick

Yeah because United are just terrible at developing youngsters. Not only that, but we now have a manager who has never brought through any youngsters who then went on to become top players.

I'm obviously being very F**king sarcastic on both accounts....

Nothing against United, just that he'd never really get any playing time (barring the Academy teams,or w/ a low probability of featuring for the Reserves) at any top team.
Just saying he's in a very premature stage of his career to make a move to the PL/La Liga, maybe in a couple of years' time, but certainly not now

Unbiased United

Nothing against United, just that he'd never really get any playing time (barring the Academy teams,or w/ a low probability of featuring for the Reserves) at any top team.
Just saying he's in a very premature stage of his career to make a move to the PL/La Liga, maybe in a couple of years' time, but certainly not now

Okay fair enough, that I can understand.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

This. Even in 2/3 years he'll only be 17/18.

Home of Barca Fans