Martin Montoya

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Barcelona will this week reactivate the renewal talks with right back Martin Montoya (22). The club is optimistic about closing a deal. [md]

by giving him a whopping 400 minutes playing time, more than half of which as a result of injuries to other players? It surely must be a great plan

Cule4life

The Culest
by giving him a whopping 400 minutes playing time, more than half of which as a result of injuries to other players? It surely must be a great plan

Which would have been zero if it had been Tito. Montoya must know the time of Dani is coming to an end soon

Mr Hulot

Oh I guess some filthy-rich middle table English team will poach him from Granada anyway. I really liked what I saw today and I will surely be looking for him in the World Cup.

Cule4life

The Culest
Couldnt understand why Montoya stayed back and 35 year old Puyol was our attacking FB? Was it Tata's instructions? Puyol trying to cross from the flanks had me in fits of laughter. Montoya is not that bad at attacking but he didnt attack at all today

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't think he's comfortable playing in the left flank...

I've seen him play on the left twice and he did better both times than yesterday. Tbh, yesterday he wasn't comfortable when he played on the right either...

Edit: I still have my doubts he is an OK backup for us - if I could play a little FM with our team he would be sold together with Masch and Song...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

A contract renewal of right back Martin Montoya (22), whose contract expires in June, seems difficult at this moment. [mundo deportivo]

If he doesnt renew, another rb, or a lb will need to be signed...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
A contract renewal of right back Martin Montoya (22), whose contract expires in June, seems difficult at this moment. [mundo deportivo]

Maybe it is for the best :shrug:

Robin

I've seen him play on the left twice and he did better both times than yesterday. Tbh, yesterday he wasn't comfortable when he played on the right either...

Edit: I still have my doubts he is an OK backup for us - if I could play a little FM with our team he would be sold together with Masch and Song...

He didnt play on the right. He stayed on the left when Patric came on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Sad.... I wish him the best if he leaves and hope he becomes one of the best RBs in the world.

I guess we'll get Zuñiga........

Home of Barca Fans