Mario Gotze

impeh

Hi, its me..
looks a great little player, but with the talent we have coming through in the next few years + thiago..I dont see it happening.

hope he doesnt go to madrid :D

X

xavi

till be about 4 seasons by the time we have both neymar and gotze lol

the 4 of them with deulofeu for them 3 spots

alexis/gotze - messi - neymar/deulofeu

Barcilliant

Will go to RM. How many players can we buy anyway?We are only allowed to put 11 on the pitch plus our midfield is stacked.

B

barcelonista

Would be perfect for the Iniesta position. His style of play resembles Iniesta most in my opinion (maybe LW as well, but I believe he would be wasted there). And that's his problem. Iniesta has like 7 more years ahead of him. Not to forget about Thiago and Fabregas. And a shitload of other very very talented midfielders comming through (Rafa would be the next I guess). Can't see us going for him. Otherwise we would have shown some interest NOW and not in a few years when he will cost too much. We'll probably end up with Neymar due to Rosell's Brazil connections.

He has expressed he prefers Barcelona by the way. Could end up at Bayern.

Wrong forum by the way. Almost thought we've signed him. :lol:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
el tren i would like you to give some description about what sorta player marco reus is?? i watched him in a few games last season..and he has been in the news for quite few days now. we dont have a thread for him here yet..so i am posting it here.
Reus was dubbed the 'new Marin', mostly due to his career starting in Gladbach too. But he is also a very technically gifted player with strong dribbling skills. But unlike Marin, who could lose himdelf in some dribbling easily, he is a more direct player and thus with a way higher goal scoring rate. He also seems a bit more athletic, a bit taller and faster. Marin has his body center a bit deeper, allowing for his awesome looking dribblings. But overall Reus seems to be the more complete and effective player. And while he is usually playing on the right wing as natural right foot, he recently joined the attack as deep-lying central forward behind Mike Hanke and was able to score a brace in the last two matches.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Reus >>>>>>>>>> Marin. How can a player be dubbed the new Marin? Marin's decent at best.. You can only be dubbed a player that's EXCELLENT.....

P.s: Let me know when Marin does something.

tiki-taka

Would be perfect for the Iniesta position. His style of play resembles Iniesta most in my opinion (maybe LW as well, but I believe he would be wasted there). And that's his problem. Iniesta has like 7 more years ahead of him. Not to forget about Thiago and Fabregas. And a shitload of other very very talented midfielders comming through (Rafa would be the next I guess). Can't see us going for him. Otherwise we would have shown some interest NOW and not in a few years when he will cost too much. We'll probably end up with Neymar due to Rosell's Brazil connections.

He has expressed he prefers Barcelona by the way. Could end up at Bayern.

Wrong forum by the way. Almost thought we've signed him. :lol:

If barca buys Neymar then David Villa must leave and Neymar should get nr 7 btw Cuenca should also be promoted in the first team next year.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
WTF?!!!!!!! I thought we had signed Mario Gotze, I almost had a heart attack.

Home of Barca Fans