Mario Gotze

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Would be a great sub for Iniesta.
Thats why he wont be leaving Dortmund in the next years, as he also already stated - contract till 2014 and a very rooted family around him in Dortmund.

Ofc id really wish if he would be joining Barca somewhere in the future, b/c - and im really not into extreme exaggerations, so i took some thinking before stating that - to me he is the best footballer from raw potential that i have seen in my life besides Messi and Maradona. Its not his sheer perfect technique that seperates him from 99.9% of other professional footballer already, but he also has a footballers brain that lets him take the best decisions almost all of the time (i.e. not dribbling with his head down into 3 opponents like other 'talented' players tend to do). And he is very disciplined and rooted, like i said already.

Would be kinda smart to make some contact with him now already ... to get him closer to Barca. One big plus is that most of Dortmunds players admire Barca and even try to copy things they saw from Barca players - you can see a lot of Barcas style in Dortmunds anyway.

Yugi

getting him would kill every chance of rafinha, espinosa and roberto

he is brilliant player for 19 y.o tho

Amir1983

The run he made into the space for Muller's cross was as impressive as his finishing.
Sorta reminded me of the run Pedro made when he ran past Marcelo to score the second goal in last year's 5-0 Madrid beating.

tiki-taka

Mario Götze

I know this topic isn't relevant in this subject but I felt that I wanted to share my thoughts with you.

I read, heard and watch how this young lad plays and I'm quite impressed. Indeed, at the age of 19, he's very talented as if it was his natural gift.
So I wanted to know what you guys think about his style of play and would you regard him as an eligible candidate to play for Barcelona and does he fit in the Barca system?

I believe he would be a suitable strengthening for Barcelona when Xavi Hernandez retires in about 3/4 years.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I presume there is already a thread about him, I'd be surprised if there wasn't.

But yeah he's a wonderful talent but we have lots of promising midfielders. We won't sign him. He'll probably end up at Madrid :lol:

Trequartista

The good
there is indeed a thread for him somewhere and he isnt even close to being in Xavi clone,we have Thiago to replace Xavi anwyay,,brilliant talent,the most talented U-20 player on planet I would say,if he can improve his finishing and his overall end product,he is a potential ballon D'or winner
we probably wont need midfielders anytime soon but I would just love to see Gotze,he is even more of a false winger than a midfielder

catalan force

cristian eriksen would challenge him in every aspect i feel. i regard eriksen higher than him btw. would love to have him at barca..would be our clone to iniesta.

abual3bed1

I presume there is already a thread about him, I'd be surprised if there wasn't.

But yeah he's a wonderful talent but we have lots of promising midfielders. We won't sign him. He'll probably end up at Madrid :lol:

Juve are offering 20m + Krasic or Elia to sign him in January

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Juve would be stupid to let go of Krasic. They should have Krasic AND Gotze in their team if they want to be a force again.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
My bet is that he will be joining Barca somewhere around 2014 and be the first ballon d´or winner after Messi.

catalan force

el tren i would like you to give some description about what sorta player marco reus is?? i watched him in a few games last season..and he has been in the news for quite few days now. we dont have a thread for him here yet..so i am posting it here.

Home of Barca Fans