Mario Gomez

Meitux

yeah i agree he is same kind as inzaghi not the best technically not fast but inside the box.. killer always knows where to put the ball

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Inzaghi's finishing is way better than super Mario.
Don't know about that... Both scored same number of goals at the same ratio in International matches.

Gomez has a far better ratio at club level... If every thing goes normally, Gomez should outscore Pippo within 2 seasons!!

abual3bed1

Don't know about that... Both scored same number of goals at the same ratio in International matches.

Gomez has a far better ratio at club level... If every thing goes normally, Gomez should outscore Pippo within 2 seasons!!

Inzaghi lost many years because of injuries + Inzaghi didn't play much for Italy. They always had another striker to start ahead of him.

Marc

Mario is so much better than Inzaghi, Pippo will always be a legend but Mario will outscore him in 2 or 3 seasons. He is so good. I remember when he played in Stutgart, it was so obvious that he will become one of the best strikers in Germany.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeaaaaah about that......no lol. Not even close. I'm sure he would score plenty. But not Messi numbers. And not even use to half the assists.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gomez isn't on Inazghi level yet imo. Only because Inzaghi has proved he could score in any situation and could score in key moments in big time pressure situations. Gomez hasn't proven that yet.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yep. I'd trade the amount of overall goals to have a guy who will score me 2 CL final goals. Drogba was never consistently a good scorer but he scored in finals for fun.

Home of Barca Fans