Mario Balotelli

xavisionary

So I'm hopping on the English bandwagon that this guy is essentially stealing a living. Maybe he would work in a 4-3-3 with two incredibly hardworking forwards?

EdmondDantes

Liverpool's social media guys just blatantly cropped him out of a photo. It goes to show, you can clearly see who are Rodgers' signings and those who were brought by the transfer committee. Rodgers' rubbish buys (the 60 million Southampton trio for example, Lallana being the worst) always get a chance, even if undeservedly. The transfer committee ones get scorned as soon as they put on the shirt.

Having said that, Balotelli should have done better with the scraps he was given, well, it's a bit too late now.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Apparently he might return to AC Milan. I don't get why they'd want him back though :lol:

lol, i'd be 99.99999% sure he wouldn't come back even if he was free/played for nothing, Berlusconi wouldn't have it

no chance

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
It seems like Balotelli is 99.99999% a new Milan player. According to Di Marzio Liverpool and Milan have found an agreement for a season long loan but there is still the issue of the contract and the financial details of the operation. An official announcement is imminent and Balotelli will then be the new striker of Sinisa Mihajlovic.

Congratulations Ginger Django and other Milanisti. You've got your Cristiano Ronaldo back.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Lucky i have school/work to keep me occupied, sweet jesus

1099.gif

Home of Barca Fans