Mario Balotelli

Der Kaiser

Balotelli not living up to the expectations? Who would have thought?

Seriously why do big teams still throw money at this clown?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even Mino Raiola said publicly that Balotelli should take this as his last chance and that it would be very difficult to do something if he don't get things right at Liverpool.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has blasted Mario Balotelli, claiming that he would be shocked if the striker is still at Anfield next season.

Speaking post-match on Sky Sports, the former Reds centre half, along with Jamie Redknapp and Graeme Souness, gave their thoughts on a lacklustre Liverpool display, and lambasted Balotelli's contribution.

'I can't change the way I feel about Balotelli, and that is nothing to do with what he's done in a Liverpool shirt,' Carragher said. 'It's what he's done at Manchester City and AC Milan.

'Do I think he's going to be here long-term? No, I'd be surprised to see him here next season if I'm being honest.'

Redknapp followed up Carragher's comments with his own assessment - instead blaming Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers for bringing Balotelli to the club in the first place.

'I don't blame Mario Balotelli, I blame Brendan Rodgers for bringing him here. How he thought he could turn around a player who (Jose) Mourinho, (Roberto) Mancini and (Cesare) Prandelli have all washed their hands of.

'There’s a reason when you go to the supermarket and something is half price.

'Why on earth they went for him I’ll never know. They should’ve just left him alone. The fact that they went and got him, it just doesn’t make any sense to me.'

Liverpool signed Balotelli for £16million in the summer, which could have been a bargain. Carragher though, insists the purchase must have been rushed.

'It was a panic (buy). They were on the verge of selling Borini to Sunderland and they were going to go into the season with Rickie Lambert really. Daniel Sturridge is there but he’s got massive injury problems – he always has and he always will.

'We needed someone. Who was available? Who knows who Brendan Rodgers and his scouting staff went for but they left it too late.

'A lot of players have come in, they’re doing a decent job here and there but none of them have really done anything. They bring Balotelli in late on, they think they get can something out of him for £16m. It’s obviously a panic.'

1414019911403_wps_14_image001_png.jpg

Bertus

He's just bad.

Some people excuse him for years by saying he's a tortured artist, but he's just a piece of sh*t.

Even Cavani in the worst form of his entire career right now is more useful than this clown.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's a shame that the guy is a millionaire for doing basically nothing... Any team who dares to sign him is just plain stupid...

Howes

Reports in some of today's newspapers that his team mates have rounded on manager Brendon Rodgers For his continual favouritism in picking Mario Balotelli.

slicknick

He wasn't that bad today,denied many times by De Gea .though his stupid shot selection is hilarious

Tried to shoot at goal whenever and wherever he got the ball, especially towards the end...
While the talent to be great is certainly there, the brains of a striker are most definitely missing....

IF,by chance, I were the sporting director of any team, I wouldn't go for him, even for free...Pitiful attitude, no work rate, ZERO intelligence

Home of Barca Fans