Marcos Senna

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Apparently they're pressing the Cesc-issue first.

Imho. we could tell Wenger to go fly a kite, leave Cesc alone and continue on with the rest of the signings.

exactly senna for 3 mill and then MAYBE one more player? i think the youth will play alot this season.. perhaps ending our transfer window with senna would be good

Trequartista

The good
exactly senna for 3 mill and then MAYBE one more player? i think the youth will play alot this season.. perhaps ending our transfer window with senna would be good
I tink that we will only sign a DMF and we have 40m left so I think that Capoue would be a better option,if not we will gofor OZil and senna I guess.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I tink that we will only sign a DMF and we have 40m left so I think that Capoue would be a better option,if not we will gofor OZil and senna I guess.

Tell me, how on earth would Capoue be better? Our primary target is still a bloody BACK-UP for Busquets and Senna can just do that, while still promoting sufficient competition for the DM spot.

Or do you honestly think that Capoue would be ready to sit on the bench? Being the same age Busquets it hardly does him any good either, as it should be sufficiently clear by now that Pep is really trying to turn Busi into our primary DM for years to come, thus leaving Capoue on the bench and further hindering the development of other young players for that position such as Oriol Romeu.

Trequartista

The good
Thiago alcantara

I dont want Ozil and senna but I can see one of them coming here,I will settle for promoting Thaigo and signing Capoue,Thiago also showed at the U-19 Euro that he can paly in a more deeply(Xavi-esque) role so ne need now for a central midfileder,we have also JDS,so only a DMF is needed now Senna or Capoue?we will see.

diegomessi

i am torn on capou bc he will push sergi more that is for sure, however senna will bring a MUCH needed maturity to that position and Sergi can learn alot from him... so for me is win win.. although i wish Capoue was a little older.. two young DM can be bad especially against a chelski

Trequartista

The good
Tell me, how on earth would Capoue be better? Our primary target is still a bloody BACK-UP for Busquets and Senna can just do that, while still promoting sufficient competition for the DM spot.

Or do you honestly think that Capoue would be ready to sit on the bench? Being the same age Busquets it hardly does him any good either, as it should be sufficiently clear by now that Pep is really trying to turn Busi into our primary DM for years to come, thus leaving Capoue on the bench and further hindering the development of other young players for that position such as Oriol Romeu.
1-Senna will never give Busquetes the competition he needs,he is not good enoght NOW to be a starter at Viareall so imagine if something happens to Busi,we will face Chelsea with Senna as our DMF
2-Capoue may not be willing to stay on the bench a lot but last year Busi was our first choice but still Yaya played a lot(not enough to convince him to stay but he played a lot),Capoue will be used a bit as a CB.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Latest "rumour" is that Zubi said Barça's not interested in Senna, which is imho. a shame :/.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
oh piss off. tell cesc to get to fuck and get marcos senna, new president too busy playin with wengers balls and throws away a bargain deal.

diegomessi

Latest "rumour" is that Zubi said Barça's not interested in Senna, which is imho. a shame :/.

2nd thing i read this morning after sport and emd jacking off over cesc.... real shame im in a bad mood now

Barcafan 2304

I hope it is a case that its because we are close to an agreement with another player and not the Cesc factor coming into equation. Like a bad drinking habit, Barca need to let this go!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Too bad, Senna would be a great squad player and we could probably maximize his strengths without overworking him. We don't know if the 3M price was real though.

Home of Barca Fans