Marco Verratti

FinBarcelonafan

I very much agree with your assessment in the middle: Players need to recognize that, but I think they do?

Here we go again - and I will quote myself from March:

It is an ugly truth, but the sooner people deal with it, the sooner we can move forward to a player who can actually join the team and make real world difference, not only difference in Football Manager-games.

I've said it before: Kevin De Bruyne is also a very compatible Iniesta-replacement, but I don't see anyone posting every f****** day about him joining here, even though it would be a perfect move for us - because ManCity notoriously don't want to sell him - and therefore it makes no sense to brainlessly chase him.

Extension doesn't mean much today. Suarez extended his contract and then he was sent to Barcelona few weeks after, no? Players just take the extension so they make more moeny, simple as that. Things change, though. To me, extension doesn't mean that much nowadays.

Vauk

Banned
Hello , been lurking for sometime ,i didn't intent to post but i can't let you insult my club further , too much hate going here. Most of you talk about PSG as if it is some third rate club ,it is not , PSG is top club , one of the best , slightly better than Barcelona this year .If you watched both club regularly this Season you will agree with me. And btw don't worry about us ,as a top team we will Always attract top players. Good Luck for trying to sign best players as it will Never happen:lol:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Verratti is their best player with Di Maria. the thing is he is often injured... PSG would sell him to anyone but not to Barca.

GetIn

[tw]876070384021491713[/tw]

Fuck these bitter, resentful little cunts, their ass must be sore after taking it up from us ever year in the CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not bitter because we eliminated them, but bitter because that cunt Rosell ruined everything between Barca and PSG when he told Thiago Silva to force his way out in a TV interview.

Hope he's extradited to the US.

Btw, this was actually legit

DCgppejUQAAjLgf.jpg:large

Last edited:

cro-man

So most possible city bayern or even real will get him:( thats the bill for being disrespectful i guess even it hate psg we need to be more careful because at some point some other club will follow their move too....

Arkk

PSG are so bitter about that 6-1 :lol: they can cry all they like about refs but that was some bottle job, they should probably try and sign Higuain soon, he will fit in perfect.

players have alot more power now, its 2017 and if Verratti refuses to go along with their shit, he'll be a barca player.

HOPE

xXKonan

PSG have been trying for years to get Barcelona players to go there. Anything they moan about 'respect' is a load of shit.
Heck it happened last Summer with Neymar. they followed him everywhere when he was on vacation in order to convince him not to sign the new deal and offered him insane wages and a sign on bonus if he left us that summer to join them.

Ronaldeco10

Perez is behind all this too I think, him and Nasser are good friends.. Both hate Barca.. He wouldn't like another WC player playing at Barca.. Especially a player like Veratti we desperate need to get back on high level.. If we somehow do get Veratti they will make sure we gonna have to pay some insane money..

BBZ8800

I don't care about this: we will sell him to anywhere but Barca.

I am not sure if that is a real quote at all.
If yes, who cares?

3 days ago it was: Psg is not a selling club. We will never sell Verratti or any top player. We are not a selling club. A player has a contract, he will have to stay and play.

And now suddenly we are at: Psg would sell Verratti.

I mean, if this quote is true, you can see that they are changing their minds more often than a teen girl.
Also, this is a huge jump from: we will never sell to=>we will sell to some other clubs.

So, again, dear Verratti, just continue in what you are doing currently.
Don't go back to Psg and say that you want to come to Barca.

Psg will give up soon.

I can see Psg in 3 days: ok, we will sell, but only for 120M.

They are losing it.
Changing minds too fast is a good sign for us.
They are lost, they are not calm anymore.

As Catalinutz would say: HOPE

I mean, 7-10 days ago, there was like 0,0 or 0,1% chances that Verratti could come.
Today we are already at: Psg would sell but not to Barca.

Lol, a good one.

They will always have the final say on where he plays.

And he will always have the final say of whether he will go to other club or not.

Home of Barca Fans