Marco Verratti

Jair Ventura

I'm pretty sure JamDav is a 30 year old illiterate vying for the title of worst poster on this board. It's really strange how the Barca supporters here allow his constant stream of BS to go unchecked. I can say with experience that this board is much better without being forced to read his ignorance in every other topic.

JamDav1982

I'm pretty sure JamDav is a 30 year old illiterate vying for the title of worst poster on this board. It's really strange how the Barca supporters here allow his constant stream of BS to go unchecked. I can say with experience that this board is much better without being forced to read his ignorance in every other topic.

Now now.

Stop speaking shit and realise Verratti wanted to leave and couldnt.

You usually dissapear when get called out on it. So scurry along.

JamDav1982

Seriously, why are we forced to deal with his constant trolling? He only posts to incite people and get reactions.

You are not forced to deal with anything.

Block me you troll.

You are the one that got personal first dip shit.

Now block me so I can expose your lies and not have to get into a debate about it. Good lad.

Neymessi

Lol @ these 2 PSG dumbasses. Did you see his agents remarks before being fired?

They ask for 'source' as if there should be an official news about it. Anyone with half a brain will tell you verratti stayed because he was forced to and said all that coz he was forced to.

Lutece FC

Lol @ these 2 PSG dumbasses. Did you see his agents remarks before being fired?

They ask for 'source' as if there should be an official news about it. Anyone with half a brain will tell you verratti stayed because he was forced to and said all that coz he was forced to.

Di Campli was fired because he didn't represent Marco Verratti interests. Who can force anyone in the market ? if you want to move, you move, you don't extend your contract and you can go free like will do Sanchez.

Neymessi

Di Campli was fired because he didn't represent Marco Verratti interests. Who can force anyone in the market ? if you want to move, you move, you don't extend your contract and you can go free like will do Sanchez.

If his conract was ending at that time you could bet my hairy left nut that he would have left PSG without thinking twice for barca. But he already had a long contract in place.

Its not as easy as "if you want to move you move". Not gonna have this debate with someone who is too biased to see verratti was forced to stay.

UnrulyCalculatingHarvestmouse-small.gif

vlad

If his conract was ending at that time you could bet my hairy left nut that he would have left PSG without thinking twice for barca. But he already had a long contract in place.

Its not as easy as "if you want to move you move". Not gonna have this debate with someone who is too biased to see verratti was forced to stay.

He cant be forced to stay, but if "forced" means that his salary went almost double, salary which he can get only in psg, then yes, he was forced :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He cant be forced to stay, but if "forced" means that his salary went almost double, salary which he can get only in psg, then yes, he was forced :)

Continue with your flirting with the Catalonians and I am gonna bench your ass for the rest of the four & half years of your contract and you are just as good as ending your career now.

Be a good boy & fire your agent and prepare a video clip praising me and talking up your loyalty - I would double your salaries, get you superstars from around the world to team up with you.

I am pretty sure the conversation between the Sheik & Veratti went the above way

gasgas

Yuck :puke:

Home of Barca Fans