Marco Verratti

Neymessi

lol

Whats funny is the dude is acting like verratti chose PSG over barca. Verratti wanted out and they kept him like a prisoner with his agent spitting truth about that later.

lol

Whats funny is the dude is acting like verratti chose PSG over barca. Verratti wanted out and they kept him like a prisoner with his agent spitting truth about that later.

Did you see that "apology" video PSG forced him to make? The manner in which he was talking throughout that video and and by the expression on his face it was like they held him at gunpoint and forced him to say sorry to the camera.

Neymessi

Did you see that "apology" video PSG forced him to make? The manner in which he was talking throughout that video and and by the expression on his face it was like they held him at gunpoint and forced him to say sorry to the camera.

Yeah. If he trolled us for neymar going to PSG then whatever...

But for verratti who would have chosen us with his eyes closed had he had the choice? lol

Dunno why he is still not banned. Lies about being a barca fan just so he feels his trolls are superior.

Yeah. If he trolled us for neymar going to PSG then whatever...

But for verratti who would have chosen us with his eyes closed had he had the choice? lol

Dunno why he is still not banned. Lies about being a barca fan just so he feels his trolls are superior.

Yup, claims he's a Barca fan yet I've never actually seen him post outside threads related to PSG. Never in match chats, player chats, or the Valverde thread; some Barca "fan".

Lutece FC

Yeah and of course he's going to be forced to extand his contract .... Do you seriously think that a prisonner would sign to add a year or two of prison ?

you live in the 6th dimension ... I don't want to insult you, but some of you remind me typical Real fans ...

Neymessi

Yeah and of course he's going to be forced to extand his contract .... Do you seriously think that a prisonner would sign to add a year or two of prison ?

you live in the 6th dimension ... I don't want to insult you, but some of you remind me typical Real fans ...

Did you read what his agent said? You need to stop lying to yourself if you actually believe verratti stayed at PSG by his own choice.

I don't want to not want to insult you. You are thoroughly deluded and a troll. You and jair should have a competetion.

Jair Ventura

Did you read what his agent said? You need to stop lying to yourself if you actually believe verratti stayed at PSG by his own choice.

I don't want to not want to insult you. You are thoroughly deluded and a troll. You and jair should have a competetion.

He outright stated he staid at PSG because those were his wishes. Keep your fantasies to yourself, mate.

Home of Barca Fans