Marco Verratti

Bertus

Verratti got great praise in Italy after his match against uruguay.

DiMarzio noted how he's RM priority and that Perez planned to come to scout him starting from the next round of the WC (which will not happen since Italy is out)

There are no doubts at this point that the future lays in the hands and in the feet of Marco Verratti. He already impressed with his charisma and quality in some Champions League’s games with PSG, even if he’s very young. Despite the general mediocrity, he confirmed in Brazil that he is a real talent who can bear the pressure and play with a lot of confidence. Real Madrid is courting him, Ancelotti knows him very well, Florentino Perez had already planned a trip to see the midfielder play in the round of 16. For PSG, it’s not a matter of price, they don’t need money. Real Madrid will need a long and difficult diplomatic work to open the doors for his transfer.

Let's hope Nasser will tell Perez to fuck off for good.

We're counting on you Nasser /o/

Alarcón

I can see what you are implying and i'm not surprised given the hate PSG is causing on many members here and there. Thi, sadly for PSG haters, whatever a player does at PSG won't be enough till the player ends at Barcelona, RM or Bayern. Which is sad since they can't even admit when a player does well at PSG it seems.

Yeah sure, that's the reason :lol: when someone here talks in a slightly bad way about a PSG player it always means they hate PSG

Dave Saves

My favorite young midfielder in the world. I like him more than Pogba and Thiago. One can argue that the latter two are better, but I just love watching Verratti play.

L

linetty

My favorite young midfielder in the world. I like him more than Pogba and Thiago. One can argue that the latter two are better, but I just love watching Verratti play.
Agreed completely mate. Marco & Alcantara brothers are my favourite young midfielders.

And Kaptoum is my favourite midfielder under 18.

Bertus

Yeah sure, that's the reason :lol: when someone here talks in a slightly bad way about a PSG player it always means they hate PSG
Then explain what did he do bad this season and why he would improve more elsewhere than at PSG.

Did you even watch most of his matches this season?

Bertus

Verratti's Agent never discussed with Fiorentino Pérez

Donato Di Campli, Verratti's agent, denies the rumor about meetings he supposedly had with RM representatives during an interview on the Raï.

"Leonardo was a visionary, he figured out Marco's qualities. PSG had the courage to invest money on him and to rapidely make him a starter in CL. RM? I never talked to Pérez. Marco has a contract that lasts till 2018 with PSG and he has to respect it, even more since PSG always behaved impeccably with him."

Bertus

"That new summer chronicle has catched up with Marco Verratti according to l'Equipe"

According to the Gazzetta, RM is about to send a 40M euros offer to PSG but so far the club didn't recieve any offer from RM. The young italian player is also scouted by Bayern. That said, even while being courted by these two giants, verratti never experessed in public or in private any intent to leave PSG this summer.

That said, Marco wants to agree with terms with the club that continue to fully please him. Which does mean that like every summer, this one will be agitated.

A year ago, Verratti renewed his contract with PSG till 2018 and and recieved a bigger salary. In a club that is now famous to boost his players wages, the young midfielder is waiting for a move from PSG in hope to recah 3M euros net per year. A wage that he thinks is what he should earn.

Wanting a better salary aside, Verratti is waiting for garantees on the field. Since Motta and Matuidi seem to be untouchable, verratti and Cabaye are in competition. There are lot of sensitive questions that are on the menu of a rendez-vous, tomorrow, between verratti's agent and Olivier Letang (Vice Sport Director at PSG)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Of course a talented midfielder is scouted by Bayern with Pep and his midfield fetish

Bertus

Donato Di Campli, Verratti's agent, and PSG reached and agreement to extend verratti's contract.

- Verratti signed a contract that links him to PSG for the next 5 years (till 2019. Previous contract was till 2018)

Bertus

Good, good. That should postpone any move to Madrid for a good while.

Since Perez was one of the main reasons Di Maria failed to join PSG (Perez refused a loan à la falcao to MU.), I don't see Nasser and Al Thani selling a player to Perez anytime soon despite their supposed still "official" good relationship.

Well, back to Verratti, at least it proves PSG will be around for some more years, not like Monaco ;)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Since Perez was one of the main reasons Di Maria failed to join PSG (Perez refused a loan à la falcao to MU.), I don't see Nasser and Al Thani selling a player to Perez anytime soon despite their supposed still "official" good relationship.

Well, back to Verratti, at least it proves PSG will be around for some more years, not like Monaco ;)

When they decide to do a Monaco. Zubi and the board wet dream will finally come true.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
doc2000056182_340801556

fearless

Home of Barca Fans