Marco Verratti

Bertus

EnlightenedWhoppingHedgehog.gif

:wub:

Alarcón

Fantastic player but he doesn't show his talent on a consistent enough basis. He could be so much better with proper guidance, and I think he will be, in a few years.

Bertus

Fantastic player but he doesn't show his talent on a consistent enough basis. He could be so much better with proper guidance, and I think he will be, in a few years.
What? He showed his talent at almost every matches when playing with PSG this season.

Bertus

If this is enough for you, ok. But he could be a lot better.

I can see what you are implying and i'm not surprised given the hate PSG is causing on many members here and there. Thi, sadly for PSG haters, whatever a player does at PSG won't be enough till the player ends at Barcelona, RM or Bayern. Which is sad since they can't even admit when a player does well at PSG it seems.

Last edited:

Bertus

I'll have to follow PSG then... The kid caught my eye.
Blanc and Nasser don't want to sell our promising youths like Marquinhos or Verratti.

RM is trying to get Verratti as hard as Barcelona does for Marquinhos.

But PSG is a solid club now, so far Nasser didn't disappoint when dealing with cases like that.

I fully believe verratti and marquinhos will be parisian next season again.

Irish_Cules

Such a good player to watch. You'd think with his slight frame that he would be overpowered in midfield but he's as hard as nails. It's looking like he's going to be my favourite midfielder over the next few years.

Bertus

Such a good player to watch. You'd think with his slight frame that he would be overpowered in midfield but he's as hard as nails. It's looking like he's going to be my favourite midfielder over the next few years.
That's the usual mistake people do when they look at him.

They think taller players stomp him but they are wrong and should watch the matches he had last seaosn at PSG.

He's very solid and strong, he does a lot of tackles and defends like a bulldog, and usually very hard to throw to the ground unless he dives by himself.

Home of Barca Fans