Marco Verratti

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well, Nasser tried to sign Neymar, so can we just call it even? And then let us sign Verratti as a symbol of our newfound friendship? Come on, let's bury the hatchet, hahaha...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure how someone can say we don't need Verratti or a player like him. Insanely overpriced maybe, he's going to be a midfield ATG. We signed a 27/28 year old Suarez for 80m. I would have no qualms about spending 100m on one player in Verratti instead of 100m on four average players.

Not that I'm saying it's going to happen, but...

Lutece FC

He is now the best Middlefield in the world. Untouchable. His performances for the last 3 years without 2 bad matches in row, really impressive. He's only 24. Only Xavi was as good as he is.

Serbian

Verratti is BEST CM in world!!!!! My god IQ of pirlo and xavi but aggression and toughness of arturo vidal! We must buy him!!! He destroyed us today!! Verratti is natural heir to xavi except he can defend also!!

Serbian

you'd rather we be lacking in key areas and buy a likely overpriced player? verrati is insanely good but we dont need him. and i would love for him to stay at PSG for a while longer.

Wow you fool!!! We dont need him?? we got no midfield!!! get out if here!!!

bastardo

100 million or whatever they are asking is worth it for a 24 year old that can be the anchor of our midfield for the next decade.

Marchisio8

Banned
you'd rather we be lacking in key areas and buy a likely overpriced player? verrati is insanely good but we dont need him. and i would love for him to stay at PSG for a while longer.

You dont need him? you're weakest link yesterday was midfield, there was not a single player in the midfield to link with your defence and attack.

SeloBarca

definatly Worth 100m, but PSG wont sell for that.
And also, PSG are currently better than us..and it might get even worse.
I Think many players will be hesitant to come here right now.

Last edited:

opjeoff

I dont get Barca fans sometimes. We complain the coach isnt giving the youth players enough time to grow and then we demand they sign players like Verratti? We have Samper, Alena , Saurez etc who are all still developing. I said we dont need him because A) he would cost too much money and B) he would harm the current progress of the players. You either want to develop talents to fill in the holes in your team or you want to buy superstar players to fill in the positions you want. Cant have both.

F

FlaFCB

I dont get Barca fans sometimes. We complain the coach isnt giving the youth players enough time to grow and then we demand they sign players like Verratti? We have Samper, Alena , Saurez etc who are all still developing. I said we dont need him because A) he would cost too much money and B) he would harm the current progress of the players. You either want to develop talents to fill in the holes in your team or you want to buy superstar players to fill in the positions you want. Cant have both.

Progress of which players? Gomes? There's zero canteranos being developed.

opjeoff

Progress of which players? Gomes? There's zero canteranos being developed.

They are loan, gaining more playing time than they would have at this club. That is a development in their careers. Signing Verratti is a knee-jerk reaction to our awful form. The players we have are very good players, they just arent showing it right now. That is the problem.

Home of Barca Fans