Marco Reus

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This guy on his day is unstoppable and i am just worried real might fancy him to replace ronaldo as he will be getting on a bit and may look to shift him to the cf position.

That's what they have James and Bale for, no? Sadly I don't think they will give their "La Fabrica" Ronaldo, Jese Rodriguez, a chance to replace him.

serghei

If he really wants Barca, and if we are allowed to transfer players next summer -- two big ifs btw -- then we should do anything we can to sign him. He is class as a player and class as a person.

BenRobbins

That's what they have James and Bale for, no? Sadly I don't think they will give their "La Fabrica" Ronaldo, Jese Rodriguez, a chance to replace him.

I thought james would be the 10 bale from the right and possibly reus on the left with cristiano upfront but who knows with that club i should give up predicting what they will do.

Doobs

The Messiah
If we're looking to play a 3 man defence like the Mathieu signing seems to indicate, no reason Reus can't play in the starting XI. He can play anywhere in the front three and would be another fantastic versatile player for the team. Of course this is assuming we don't get Cuadrado. I don't believe Cuadrado will play exclusively play as a RB.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I thought james would be the 10 bale from the right and possibly reus on the left with cristiano upfront but who knows with that club i should give up predicting what they will do.

Don't worry, next summer, they will buy whomever excels at the Copa America. Thankfully, Germany can't play in the Copa America.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Don't worry, next summer, they will buy whomever excels at the Copa America. Thankfully, Germany can't play in the Copa America.

And after they buy that player, he'll go on to sell 400 million shirts in 48 hours, instantly paying his transfer fee :pep:

serghei

This could work :D

1057185_FC_Barcelona.jpg

I

instinct

This could work :D

1057185_FC_Barcelona.jpg

It could work, yes but IMO there is no need to drop Iniesta (it hurts to mention ''drop'' and ''Iniesta'' in one sentence) and Alba to try to put Reus in our team. We already have the best trio in the world, why ask for more?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You'd leave too much space in the right/left wings… It can't work imo, not against strong opposition.

I think it could. You'd need more defensive sacrifices from offensive players Iniesta, Neymar and Reus specifically, specially pressing and harassing, but you'd have 5 solid defenders in that lineup, 2 more than Barca currently have in their 4-3-3 formation.

Home of Barca Fans