Marco Reus

Bertus

28r2a8.jpg

So that's his look when sby punches him in the back of his head?
Interesting.

No, that's his look when he's struggling to hold diarrhea in.

That's the look you have when you realize that after spending 250M, your team still plays like shit.

Yannik

he has different, individual handshake moves with everyone in the club, and like 70-80% of them do even look fuckin cool

hamad138

Banned
he has different, individual handshake moves with everyone in the club, and like 70-80% of them do even look fuckin cool

http://m.sportbild.bild.de/bundesli...rco-reus-39817950,variante=S.sportMobile.html

Every Top Club besides chelsea wanted him. Yes even Barcelona and yes even Bayern wanted him. Florentino had alrady said to his agent he will buy him after Toni Kroos.
Barcelona wanted him also for January 2016, and Al Nassar from PSG wanted to break the bank hardcore. The son of Nassar is Reus fan and he is his favourite Player in Fifa(LoL).

But he snubbed all of them and choose to stay in Dortmund

Science Kid

BVB has played like their old selves since he signed...it was the adrenaline shot the team desperately needed.

Oh,and Missytaryan is still the worst high paid midfield player in the world.His decision making process is broken beyond repair...always passes when he should shoot,dribbles when he needs to pass back,etc.A truly horrible player.

red dragon2

reus is getting some form back, if he carries on his progress from 13-14 he could be a top 10 player. He has the speed, goals and playmaking!!

I

instinct

He had to be substituded in the 24th minute due to an injury. I didn't see what it was but it's an absolute shame.

Alen

He had to be substituded in the 24th minute due to an injury. I didn't see what it was but it's an absolute shame.

Dresden player kicked him to trip him up and apparently it messed up his left knee. He could stand a bit though so i guess it's not that bad.

Home of Barca Fans