Marc Muniesa

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well, we only had Caceres as our only other natural defender.

I hope Muniesa treasures this moment (I'm sure he will) and build on it to do it himself one day.

Warik

Pep rates him very highly, apparently even higher than he rated Pique last summer...we know Pep was right with Pique, lets hope he's right with Muniesa to. Still, long way to go for the kid yet.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
No doubt rob palmer will mention this every time muniesa plays. "A player likened to puyol, gerry, but his debut didn't go down so well when he got a red card.."

He'l be alright, i seem to remember a certain member of our squad was sent off in his international debut but it's rarely mentioned. :D

He did play well when he was on the pitch, he's tall and impressed me when he was put under pressure, did well to drop his shoulder, wrongfooting opponents and proceeding to make space for himself to pass the ball. Whether he's good enough to start filling at least an occasional bench role in the first team? I dunno, but at 6'4 inches tall (and only 17 so could yet get taller and bigger built) he would be handy in defence eventually with Pique, two big tall centerbacks with good feet would do us good.

beef-supreme

He'l be alright, i seem to remember a certain member of our squad was sent off in his international debut but it's rarely mentioned. :D

He did play well when he was on the pitch, he's tall and impressed me when he was put under pressure, did well to drop his shoulder, wrongfooting opponents and proceeding to make space for himself to pass the ball. Whether he's good enough to start filling at least an occasional bench role in the first team? I dunno, but at 6'4 inches tall (and only 17 so could yet get taller and bigger built) he would be handy in defence eventually with Pique, two big tall centerbacks with good feet would do us good.

:lol::lol:
It was against Hungary!

zanela

Muniesa is a star for the future...I think tht article says tht Muniesa has won the best defender award along wit Mata, Bojan, Busquests, Asenjo n all for their respective positions in 16 n -20yrs category....n they ll be travellin 2 madrid 2 collect it.
Atleast tis is wht i understood wen i google translated it :D

Home of Barca Fans