Marc Guiu

Birdy

Let's see him start the midweek game against Shaktar now that we have so many injuries

delancey

It was nice to see all the La Masia youngsters congratulating him after the game had ended. What a debut!

Happy for him. A story to tell the grandkids 😁

JohnN

May this be the first goal of many to come!!
But let's get back to reality. Relying on 16 and 17 year olds should not happen at Barcelona. We are in a bad state both financially and sporting wise. Only thing I wish is we get through the injury plague without much loss.

Porque

May this be the first goal of many to come!!
But let's get back to reality. Relying on 16 and 17 year olds should not happen at Barcelona. We are in a bad state both financially and sporting wise. Only thing I wish is we get through the injury plague without much loss.

It was one of those fated football moments. A bit like that Rooney goal for Everton versus United.

I don't know how much he will figure continuing this season. Roque is coming at some point and the B team ST isn't performing so he could be thrust to starter there.

But In isolation that was a world class finish from the kid. The run, with pace, and the touch to get the ball towards the goal and then get his body in position to slot in with the right foot. World class.

The Felix pass wasn't perfect and going away from goal. A ton of right footed strikers wouldn't have got that in for a shot, or if they did, not as fluidly.

What a debut for the kid.

Home of Barca Fans