Manuel Neuer

Yannik

Crazy evening. Save of the season, then was at fault for the first goal (did Giroud score with his arm btw?). Then even saved the 2nd goal but it was still in.

Observer

Banned
Save of the season followed by screw up of the season followed by another great save that unfortunately was already in
[MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION] Yes, handball ftw

IamGundogan

He's had a couple of shaky moments this season, but has also produced some absolute worldies. Know idea how he kept out Walcott's header.

Beast

The Observer
Pretty sure if you watch him closely he is as inconsistent as it gets... people are infatuated of his marvelous ability to play a libero.. in which is he the world best with his feet .. for me he is a keeper ..fucking up in big games is hardly what i call "the Best " ...
Podolski goal a year + ago , his fuck up against Bale which he missed , the RM match , last night , vs Dortmund

Way inconsistent saved by the fact not everyone watch Bayern

gasgas

Pretty sure if you watch him closely he is as inconsistent as it gets... people are infatuated of his marvelous ability to play a libero.. in which is he the world best with his feet .. for me he is a keeper ..fucking up in big games is hardly what i call "the Best " ...
Podolski goal a year + ago , his fuck up against Bale which he missed , the RM match , last night , vs Dortmund

Way inconsistent saved by the fact not everyone watch Bayern

you are wrong mate :D

Beast

The Observer
You are entitled to your opining & you have my respect for it of course

I just can't say anyone is the best when he lacks the consistency..and Neuer is too inconsistent
Buffon - Iker-peter schmeichel -Van Der Sar etc at their top form and when they were called the "Best in the world " didn't make as much silly mistakes as Neuer do...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
That Giroud goal was an absolute blunder by Neuer.

But Bayern were so unmotivated yesterday, the game plan didn't work at all.

oggydude

I think DDG/Courtois will never be rated as high as Neuer until they win anything noteworthy with their club. For example both keepers have made reflex saves on par or better than that Walccott chance last night however none of them command the respect and lead their defence like neuer. If any of DDG/Courtois win the CL or Euro (which is unlikely) then they will be started to be looked as the best in the world. I hate the arrogance some neuer fans have though if you even question the fact that neuer may not be the best in the world when in reality the difference between neuer and his competition is not that big.

Home of Barca Fans