Manuel Neuer

Yannik

feel free to disagree, but i just have to say that: Hes the best guy i've ever seen between two goalposts..

hamad138

Banned
I think he is the best goalkeeper ever to played the game, he is changing goal keeping game.

He deserves Ballon dor but Penaldo gonna win it

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In a fair world the likes of Neuer would win a Ballon Dor

In a fair world, there would be an award each for the best forward, midfielder, defender, and goalkeeper of the year. And then the Balon d'Or would go to the best among those 4.

Yannik

I think he is the best goalkeeper ever to played the game, he is changing goal keeping game.

well, he actually does nothing new, what he does has been there before, rushing out, being good with the foot. But still you're right because Neuer brings it to a complete new level that future goalkeepers and children nowadays will want to emulate. In 15 years almost every goalkeeper will be good with his feet, and do crazy stuff in front of his own box because Neuer showed that it pays off. Everything he does has been there, but it has never been as popular as it is now, thanks to him making it look overpowered when executed rightly. I dont think any goalkeeper ever had such an influence on his position.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

well, he actually does nothing new, what he does has been there before, rushing out, being good with the foot. But still you're right because Neuer brings it to a complete new level that future goalkeepers and children nowadays will want to emulate. In 15 years almost every goalkeeper will be good with his feet, and do crazy stuff in front of his own box because Neuer showed that it pays off. Everything he does has been there, but it has never been as popular as it is now, thanks to him making it look overpowered when executed rightly. I dont think any goalkeeper ever had such an influence on his position.

It may have been there before, but nobody else put it all together and nobody else does/did stuff like that on such a regular basis.

Egert

Estonian Culé
:lol:

2ntz483.jpg

Home of Barca Fans