Manchester United

Unbiased United

Because without knowledge of other leagues your assessments come off as utter tosh...No space :lol:

The condescending smilie doesn't make your point any more valid. Similarly, neither does the validation of your point from your forum buddies. It seems to really bother you that no matter how hard you try you can't convince me otherwise, but you really shouldn't worry about it, I'm just a random on the internet.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So, 13 year old is the boundary for a player to be classified as a youth product

Formulate your responses based on the posts, direct your question to Unbiased United (Irony at it's best) who was the one to set the boundary with Messi, not me

F

Flavia

The condescending smilie doesn't make your point any more valid. Similarly, neither does the validation of your point from your forum buddies. It seems to really bother you that no matter how hard you try you can't convince me otherwise, but you really shouldn't worry about it, I'm just a random on the internet.

I replied to you, nothing to do with fcbarca. But, if not to discuss, why do you post here, then? Yours is anything but an unbiased pov as well.

Banana-Rama

Why are you trying to pretend Adnan is a youth player of United?...Blackett is the only true youth team player for United

if you are talking only about players in the first team, johnny evans, blackett, lingard, james wilson, darren fletcher are players who came from the united youth team, and there are plenty more in the reserves/academy who started at united. welbeck who just left started at united as a kid also.

Did any of the aforementioned players start at United when they were 13 or younger, apart from Blackett?

saying that a player doesn't count as a youth product unless they joined at 13 or younger is nonsense, plenty of teenagers get released from clubs because the parent club doesn't think they are good enough, if another club then takes them on and develops them into a quality player then that club deserves the full credit for that. if a player joins an academy at 12 and gets released at 14, then goes to another clubs academy who he grows into a top player with, according to you his original club deserve more credit then his second club, odd logic considering he spent far longer at his second club's academy/reserve team.

also, plenty of players didn't join any academy until 14 or 15, so according to you they don't count as youth team players at the club they started at. however to answer your question, yes, other then blackett who joined when he was 8 years old, evans joined when he was a 9/10 year old, lingard only joined united's youth academy officially at 16 but he wasn't at any other clubs academy previously, born and bred in manchester. james wilson, scouted by united when he was 7 and joined as a kid. darren fletcher, joined united at age 11. as i said these are just the players in the first team, there are plenty more examples in the current reserves, youth team, you seem to think we buy all our youth players from abroad.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Supposedly LVG got told 3rd is a minimum requirement. Possible, but it's a real stretch. Should be 4th, tbh.

Martindn

Supposedly LVG got told 3rd is a minimum requirement. Possible, but it's a real stretch. Should be 4th, tbh.

I would be very happy with 4th it is manageable if the team stays fit and clicks into place. While its a pretty cliche excuse, you have to factor in that with signings and injuries we have had half the starting eleven missing and Arsenal aren't looking too great either. He wont be sacked regardless, barring a repeat (or worse:lol:) of last year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's gonna be a tough competition for the 3rd and 4th place in PL this season it seems. Top 2 is pretty much guaranteed or atleast what should be achieved with the squads at disposal(Chelsea and Man City).

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
looks quite strong

IkjboJY.png

The top 5 is wild bruh but the make shift defense is mental.

S7_MUFC

Historically our forecasts for next year's financial statements are always made by assuming 3rd place finish so it's just media inventing story out of nothing.....There's not much differene between 3rd and 4th place financially and 4th place will be viewed as huge success by the board

Home of Barca Fans