Manchester City

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are a phony club with a small fanbase bankrolled by a state.

Noo. Pep wouldn't do that. When he joined Bayern he specifically said that reason he joined was the club had history and stood on healthy sustainable grounds.

Fully expect him to join the other state club in Paris to give them the last wind but that too will end in tears soon enough.

serghei

Noo. Pep wouldn't do that. When he joined Bayern he specifically said that reason he joined was the club had history and stood on healthy sustainable grounds.

Fully expect him to join the other state club in Paris to give them the last wind but that too will end in tears soon enough.

Pep is full of shit and always was. When I hear him speaking at a press conference I change the channel, because you know in advanced what he's gonna say. I prefer managers who are more honest in relation to the fans and the media.

Jenks

I don't think UEFA would have handed them such an unprecedented sanction if they didn't commit some serious and incredibly guilty shit. I wont be easy to overturn imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the two years while fully expecting to revise it down to one later. The interesting thing will be how the CAS weighs the burden of proof. Will City have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they're innocent, or will UEFA have to prove that they're guilty?

I do not like this bitterness towards Pep and City.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Same. City and Pep never were threat for us. We always eliminated them in 1/8 finals during Pellegrini era and beat Peps Bayern in semifinal of UCL. Madrid is currently threat for our throne of La Liga I am not even mentioning our past with Madrid. I do not care what FFP rules City broke. Unless they beat us in UCL play-offs I will not hate them like I hate QSG, Real, Pathetico, Chelski, Liverpool and Asspanyol.

Vilarrubi

I’d say Madrid vs City is probably 60% in favour of Madrid, maybe slightly higher. This ban from CL could give City a boost mentally, they could play with a don’t give a fuck attitude and City are dangerous as fuck on their day.

wisconsincule

Everyone here is penciling Madrid to win easily. City topped their group. Not that the Ethiad is a fortress but Madrid have to go there for the second leg.

City could score a couple times at the Bernaleo.

Madrid are not this powerhouse. Their tactic is to cross the ball. Not that intimidating without Ronaldo on the other end....

Home of Barca Fans