Manchester City

Martindn

Breaking: Manchester City fined €60million and Champions League squad reduced to max 21 players for breaches of Uefa FFP regs #MCFC

Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes

Mansour just reaches into his back pockets to pull out some spare change.

I

instinct

Breaking: Manchester City fined €60million and Champions League squad reduced to max 21 players for breaches of Uefa FFP regs #MCFC

Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes

Mansour just reaches into his back pockets to pull out some spare change.

yTG0R.gif

R

rb3025

Pretty much non punishment for them + a little pocket change for Twatini. It will maybe just slow City down by a bit now, still strongest squad in PL. But other clubs are fucked, pretty much no chance of breaking into elite for anyone else now, besides getting lucky with buys, academy and having 1 good run before selling best players, ffp rules lol. Kind of sad I was liking extra competition, was kind of getting boring with the same old, same old

Last edited:

Jenks

I think people are misunderstanding what is going on here. The fines will be redistributed to compliant clubs, not back to the clubs that paid them in the first place.

I think...

R

rb3025

So if I read it correctly, City sponsors are ok, but PSG are forced to reduce its ridiculous 200 or whatevr million deal with qatar tourist crap to more ''fair'' is that right?

Home of Barca Fans