Mamadou Sakho

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Easy now.. Being rude that way doesn't add anything to discussions. We have various fans here and intend to keep it civil.
Thanx.

Co0ter

If Arsenal is smart they'll get a new manager. One who is willing to spend a little of that fortune they have to actually win a title. Pelligrini perhaps.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The rumors resurfaced... I'm sure Meta is going :w000t: just by looking at Barcelona & Sakho being mentioned in the same space :p

DucdeOrléans

I MADE THIS THREAD!:lol:

The recent rumours are made up and has their origin in the Italian media (Gazzettas calciomercato)

He extended his contract this winter and looks certain to continue at least 1-2 more years. Moreover the 31th of May the Qataris purchased the majority stake (70 percent) in PSG.

But he has had a great season (have seen a few games this year with PSG) and he was always among the best performers. A real class act. Him and Varene will be a briliant future duo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Looks more and more out of Paris as days go by... We can make it happen. Bring him to Barcelona Zubi :wave:

Yugi

is he good at LB as he is at CB? he is the fit choice if yes because we need someone versatile on left side

XaviFCB

i don't think he can play leftback for barca. we need a special kind of leftback not one that just defends and doesn't know how to use space in the opposition's half

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So the dream might indeed come true. Tito was asked about the rumor and he said "I prefer not to talk about players that have not yet signed for us"

He could have just said "No we are not looking at that player" or "I don't know from where the rumor surfaced" some thing like that. His statement makes me think we did indeed make a move for the guy. And since Saakho is unsettled, if we are really interested we could sign him for a knock down price too

impeh

Hi, its me..
if they get silva, perhaps..

id like to see it happen but havnt heard anything linking us to him tbh :eusa_think: :cry:

Marc

Do you guys really expect him to leave PSG? He was mad about the club even when they were not in the ''Oil United'' group of clubs. Now they are and they have loads of money, they can offer him huge wage and why wouldn't he stay?

Hatem Ben Arfa

I've watched him play live 4 years ago and he really really impressed me. he was always calm on the ball, always looked to pass the ball out and would read the game well and sense danger before it happened.

he's a quality player. don't know why on earth they would sell him.

Hatem Ben Arfa

looks like he really might be leaving.

WTF is wrong with Ancelotti?

perhaps he wants to join the French Revolution at Newcastle United? :)

although I could see him ending up at European Elite club like AC Milan, Juventus or Barcelona or Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans