Mamadou Sakho

JamDav1982

A simple pass would be a square ball to his fellow defender would it not.

But thank you for reinforcing my opinion that people are like a herd of sheep on their views of him.

Looking at whoscored.com his stats are exaclty as I expected.

By far the CB with the most short passes, 16th CB in list of accurate long passes and the most dispossessed defender in the league.

He is poor on the ball.

JamDav1982

Absolute bomb scare of a CB performance by him against Watford at moment.

How anyone can claim this guy is good on the ball is beyond belief. Barely looks like he can control the ball.

Edit: Far and away worst performance seen from a CB this season. Can't pass, can't defend and constantly out of position.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I remember seeing some instances in matches where he Loses the ball while being out of position leaving Skrtel Literally out to dry and allowing the other team to completely run over him.

He doesn't seem like a Fast CB at all as well.

Applecart

Dreadful game after returning from injury early worst performance by him, not a concern though since hes still easily the best cb at the club, skrtel is a joke and gets away contiously with errors, that was the first game lfc have lost when sakho has played 90 mins this season, needs a new rcb to partner here, 40+ goals conceded a season when skrtel plays 30+ games, the guy should gave been replaced years ago.

El Flaco

Sakho's defending against Ighalo

[gfy]MinorDarkGraysquirrel[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]EachApprehensiveGalago[/gfy]

El Flaco

aLGYedc.jpg

Solid description from Barton actually.

Lutece FC

FFFFFFF....

He is stupid ... Why he doesn't use the service of a nutritionist ? He is a professional player and act like a kid ...

This bullshit will cost him the euro... Deschamps will announce his list next week. Congrats Mamadou ... You ruin your career ...

Alen

Honestly don't believe the "i didn't know" defense. Too bad, he's a good kid. Now he'll be the doped up one.

Home of Barca Fans