Mamadou Sakho

EdmondDantes

Paradoxically Liverpool got a better deal signing Sakho than City's Mangala as of today. Or maybe the latter will improve like Sakho did as well. Lovren or Lallana for over 20 million each, horrendous business that was.

Howes

Sakho has totally turned his season around, and Liverpool's for that matter. Shame about his stupid haircut though

JamDav1982

Sakho has totally turned his season around, and Liverpool's for that matter. Shame about his stupid haircut though

He is still absolute dog shit and can barely control/pass a football.

No idea what AnfiledEd sees in him being a great passer at all.

Nowhere near one of the best in the world with ball at feet, he is shockingly bad.

Last edited:

SwiftGuyver

:lol:

he makes the odd misjudged/sloppy pass (like pretty much every other defender in the world) but otherwise he's a beast and has been consistently excellent for a good couple months now. there's probably only about 2-3 CBs in the EPL i'd choose over him right now.

Can, Moreno & Marković are all starting to look like superb summer signings for Liverpool now as well.

Lallana will also come good IMO. he has contributed some nice moments so far anyway.

Alen

He has that awkward demeanor about him, but he is surprisingly good with the ball and an accurate passer. I keep forgetting since he's been playing for like forever, but he's only 24. Liverpool made a very good move buying him last year.

JamDav1982

He has that awkward demeanor about him, but he is surprisingly good with the ball and an accurate passer. I keep forgetting since he's been playing for like forever, but he's only 24. Liverpool made a very good move buying him last year.

Have to disagree.

Think he looks a disaster waiting to happen every time he plays. He was awful last year and looks marginally better this time round.

Remember going seeing him on a spell at PSG where he was fucking up every single week.

Even tonight he was really poor on a good few occasions.

Alen

Have to disagree.

Think he looks a disaster waiting to happen every time he plays. He was awful last year and looks marginally better this time round.

Remember going seeing him on a spell at PSG where he was fucking up every single week.

Even tonight he was really poor on a good few occasions.

That's why they let him go. He was awful by the end of his spell at PSG but he was once a great young talent and people even talked about Barcelona and Madrid for him. I think he needed his confidence back and that's what Pool is giving him.

BenRobbins

His second touch is a tackle or a rugby tackle like last night :lol::lol: He is making to many mistakes that our leading to goals every single game but because he often plays a nice pass it makes him one of the best in the league? He is a slightly better version of Tyler Blackett in which he can pass the ball well but he makes huge mistakes twice a game and relies too much on his Physical Strength.

Bertus

That's why they let him go. He was awful by the end of his spell at PSG but he was once a great young talent and people even talked about Barcelona and Madrid for him. I think he needed his confidence back and that's what Pool is giving him.
True. He was very promising, but his potential was more limited that what people believed at first.

It happens.

BenRobbins

really?

even though Liverpool have had 6 clean sheets in their last 13 games.

I am not in the business of criticizing players for the sake of it and i am very complimentary to opposition players and like to give people time but with sakho the criticism is deserved. He seems to be letting down his defensive partners in Skrtel and Can who have been outstanding recently, especially Can.

Alen

True. He was very promising, but his potential was more limited that what people believed at first.

It happens.

Well, that's true. But it's not like he stopped progressing, he got worse, way worse. I think it's a confidence issue, he has what it takes to be a top EPL defender.

SwiftGuyver

I am not in the business of criticizing players for the sake of it and i am very complimentary to opposition players and like to give people time but with sakho the criticism is deserved. He seems to be letting down his defensive partners in Skrtel and Can who have been outstanding recently, especially Can.

fair enough mate. i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

i'm not pretending he never makes mistakes. he is prone to playing a risky pass and being a bit sloppy but i feel he makes up for it with a lot of other good qualities and he's been in good form for a couple months now.

most people kiss Kompany's arse and even though i agree he's a top defender he also regualrly suffers from brain farts and makes costly errors.

BenRobbins

fair enough mate. i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

i'm not pretending he never makes mistakes. he is prone to playing a risky pass and being a bit sloppy but i feel he makes up for it with a lot of other good qualities and he's been in good form for a couple months now.

most people kiss Kompany's arse and even though i agree he's a top defender he also regualrly suffers from brain farts and makes costly errors.

Yeah Kompany makes mistakes week in week out atm and nothing ever gets said by the English Media. Same with Hart.

Good thing for Sakho is that he is still relatively young and has all the tools to go on and become a beast if he can cut out these brainfarts.

Home of Barca Fans