Malcom

Jombi

To have Malcom and Dembelé and to play 4-4-2...i dare you EV. I double dare you.

Never going to happen. It'll be a 4-4-2 with central midfielders, not attackers. So Busi, Raki, Vidal, Coutinho, Artur, Rafinha. Malcom and Dembele will struggle with playing time against good opposition IMO.

khaled_a_d

To have Malcom and Dembelé and to play 4-4-2...i dare you EV. I double dare you.

It will be 442 or one of its derivative most likely (4231), I think the chances of 433 being back is really slim.
Main reason is Messi, he is very uncomfortable in either false 9 or RW, in both cases he will just go back as AM/second striker he is used to play now. and in both cases he is way more comfortable with a striker ahead of him, judging by his media talks about Suarez, by how he played against France etc. Never mind Suarez is still by far our nd best goal scorer
But it will most likely be with Coutinho on the left and Dembele on the right

ab739

dembele at psg under tuchel and partnered alongside mbappe would be frightening

hope if it comes down to it the board sticks with dembele and parts way with this manager

but malcom looks a real nice player
Yeah so frightning he rode the bench the entirety of the world cup :lol:

ab739

You want to sign Milinkovic-Savic for over 100m when he looked like a poor man's Jordan Henderson in the WC.

Between Rabiot, Thiago, and Savic I'll take Savic any day however not for 100m. I Don't rate players by NT performances anyway too much to factor in

Tekkers

Between Rabiot, Thiago, and Savic I'll take Savic any day however not for 100m. I Don't rate players by NT performances anyway too much to factor in

but then you criticize dembele for not being able to perform in the wc when you fail to factor in that dembele-griez-mbappe couldn't exist as neither of them are cf... :lol:

edit: but this is a malcom thread. dont even know how i (and others) even ended up mentioning dembele, so out of respect of the player this'll be my last post

Last edited:

Joan

but then you criticize dembele for not being able to perform in the wc when you fail to factor in that dembele-griez-mbappe couldn't exist as neither of them are cf... :lol:

edit: but this is a malcom thread. dont even know how i (and others) even ended up mentioning dembele, so out of respect of the player this'll be my last post

You mentioned Dembele? Shocker.

:dembele:

ab739

He honestly could've been a better CF than Olivier "0" goals Giroud. A fucking traffic cone would have done the same job as him

Griezman-Mbappe-dembele should be been the lineup. Either dembele didn't impress deschamps that much or France got lucky playing with giroud

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That's kind of a lame excuse to me. This is a player he's never seen/coached before, why experiment with him the first chance you get when it's clear he's better on the right? That's so hasty and unnecessary. At least make that a secondary objective after letting him get comfortable in his natural role in a new team.

Garrus

That's kind of a lame excuse to me. This is a player he's never seen/coached before, why experiment with him the first chance you get when it's clear he's better on the right? That's so hasty and unnecessary. At least make that a secondary objective after letting him get comfortable in his natural role in a new team.

You’ve basically answered your own question.

Home of Barca Fans