Malcom

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Worth more than entire Rayo team but apparently not worthy enough to have him "risked" against that same team.

Exciting times.

Likes of Puig and Oriol have much to look forward to as well considering how well the most expensive backup we ever had features.

Ken_rosseneri

Valverde is a fucking bastard that’s why... Malcom played his best game and decided to bench him up till now like wtf is this? Valverde is a bitch of a coach.. player management is fucked up..

Also he’s playing coutinh out of position.. Coutinho is not a winger u dumb ass.. God I hate Valverde with every fiber in me.. Like wtf goes through his head? I don’t understand.. I can’t wait for Valverde to be gone believe me.. I’ll be the happiest Barca fan

Sorin

A poster in the chat said something interesting: Coutinho has a "monumental hill" to climb if he wants to stay. I think this expression fits better for the likes of Malcom, Alena and everyone else other than Valverde's pets, who barely feature for weeks at a time when Coutinho is given chance upon chance, only to stink up the joint even more. Sad state of affairs for Malcom and us fans when Valverde is allowed to do these things.

Barcilliant

Valverde is a fucking bastard that’s why... Malcom played his best game and decided to bench him up till now like wtf is this? Valverde is a bitch of a coach.. player management is fucked up..

Also he’s playing coutinh out of position.. Coutinho is not a winger u dumb ass.. God I hate Valverde with every fiber in me.. Like wtf goes through his head? I don’t understand.. I can’t wait for Valverde to be gone believe me.. I’ll be the happiest Barca fan

I can't stand him too. He's a weasel of a manager and man. Always safe, scared of the seniors. Those same seniors are going to get him kicked out of his job when we're umped unceremoniously out of the cl.

Porque

A MOTM performance against Real Madrid earned him a month worth of bench and 5 minutes against Rayo. He must be ecstatic.

Creed-2-Production-Start-Date-Sylvester-Stallone-Video.jpg

15325452882413.jpg

Valverde has backing Drago's son.

:valverde:

D10S_JC

Feel sorry for him. He has proved himself at some points. And he deserves more minutes.

But he could get more chance if he can learn how to play at left side.

Home of Barca Fans