Malcom

Catta

WTF does this guy have to do to get minutes in front of ghost Coutinho. The game was won, instead of giving a chance to a faster player so we can have a chance to score more counters against Madrid scum, Retardo does the opposite.

clemente

20 min left in the game, its Bernabeu, Madrid needs 4 goals, we are safe even 8v11, and that snake subs in VIDAL??? I'm fucking done

Porque

I am starting to think that Valverde is punishing Malcom for not having a second L in his name. Valverde is someone who loves classical English literature and can not fathom the Brazilian spelling of Malcolm.

Once he would of found out it is Willian and not William, he would of got the exact same treatment- guaranteed.

Only plausible reason folks.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I am starting to think that Valverde is punishing Malcom for not having a second L in his name. Valverde is someone who loves classical English literature and can not fathom the Brazilian spelling of Malcolm.

Once he would of found out it is Willian and not William, he would of got the exact same treatment- guaranteed.

Only plausible reason folks.

haha good one there with Willian

Cule4life

The Culest
Yeah. I suppose the notion that Messi starts on the right of a 4-3-3 hurts him since he's nowhere near as effective on the left.

Yeah as we all know those pesky football laws that formations can never be tweaked and that the gala XI has to play every match also hurts him.

MTL_Barca

Biggest problem for him is that Cou doesn't play in midfield and instead is sub #1 on offense. What in itself is quite unfair seeing how Cou performs but oh well thats Ernie and a big price tag, just unlucky for Malcom.

Home of Barca Fans