Lyon

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
juninho asked himself to leave lyon ! hmm i want to see him in a very big club ,he can play 2 years again.

8 years ago, barca wanted to sign him :O but signed with OL.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
wonder if he does go back to brasil, that'll be three top brasilians going back home.

and if ronaldinho joins them that'll be a fourth!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
TBH he should have left Lyon 3-4 years ago and he could have joined any team in the world - he was that good. But to his credit he had loyalty to Lyon which is something to really admire.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
This is good for the Brasilian league imo. Bringing some of the big names back to where they started out. If Dinho were to return i'd be over the moon, ideally to Palmeiras and not back to Gremio. He is still a top, top player (Juninho).

beef-supreme

This is good for the Brasilian league imo. Bringing some of the big names back to where they started out. If Dinho were to return i'd be over the moon, ideally to Palmeiras and not back to Gremio. He is still a top, top player (Juninho).

Yup, Ronaldo's done well too. You can see that he's happy. It's good like that, for everyone i suppose.

Zqa-

So, what will he do?
I honestly think he has lost it the last two years.. Still decent, but nothing more.

Benzema10

-Cissokho
-Lisandro Lopez
-Gomis
-Bastos
-Patrick Vieira ( Maybe )
-one from Real madrid maybe :p

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Lopez is a top player and along with Cissokho really impressed me against man united. Gomis is also very good in France yes?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lyon are in a transition stage and they will contend for the title but I think OLM will take it again. they have to but higher quality players so they can compete in the CL seriously.

Benzema10

Our new team:

--------------Lloris------------------

RvR------Bodmer----Cris-----Cissokho

--------------Toulalan--------------

-----------Pjanic--------Kallstrom---

Bastos---------------Lisandro-------

--------------Gomis-----------------

we played like that yesterday. its a 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 ^^.

Home of Barca Fans