Lyon

S

Snyde

Has anyone stated why it was terminated? IMO he was THE man for Lyon.

Beast

The Observer
Has anyone stated why it was terminated? IMO he was THE man for Lyon.

his level dropped the last 2-3 years .. he can still throw in a FK every now and then but age is a catching up with him..
he was tearful and it was emotional moment .. as far as Aulas , he said Juninho will play an extra year in Europe before going back to Brazil (Man City or some EPL side i think )

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
his level dropped the last 2-3 years .. he can still throw in a FK every now and then but age is a catching up with him..
he was tearful and it was emotional moment .. as far as Aulas , he said Juninho will play an extra year in Europe before going back to Brazil (Man City or some EPL side i think )

thing is if they had able backups so he didn't have to play every week they could keep him.

it's very rare to find players as creatively dominant as him and he showed what he could do vs. us in the CL.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd take him in a heartbeat. He could play 12-15 games for us and come off the bench and create a chance for us when we are playing 10 men behind the ball against the likes of stoke and hull.

So for that alone I'd take him.

S

Snyde

He'd be really valuable as a super sub in any side and can still play an important role in a midtable/top half team.

S

Snyde

That's incredible but I guess Lyon decided to cancel his contracted because he requested them to, so that he can go back to the Brazilian club he wants to as that club cannot pay his transfer fees. If that's the case it's a very honorable thing to do from Lyon who usually extract all the money they can from transfers.

Home of Barca Fans