Luka Modric

serghei

Calma calma lads.

Wolfe is trolling and.....Morten is serious.

Morten only said he was bored by Spain 2010. He's wrong for blaming them of course, since the other teams scored a total of 0 goals against that Spain in all 4 knockout games, proving how scared they were to attack them.

Vilarrubi

Ballon D'Ors:
Modrić - 1
Boriesta - 0

I know you’re trolling but couldn’t help myself...

nintchdbpict000002414208.jpg

Richard.H

Ok I'll be completely honest, that 2010 WC was perhaps the most boring sports tournament I've watched :lol: It was ridiculous how defensive each team was playing and Spain was tiki-taka but without Messi to make it exciting. I only remember the Uruguay vs Ghana match. Thank you Luis Suarez for not making me completely forget that tournament :lol:

Morten

Morten only said he was bored by Spain 2010. He's wrong for blaming them of course, since the other teams scored a total of 0 goals against that Spain in all 4 knockout games, proving how scared they were to attack them.

Spain were okay in 08 and 12, created chances and scored goals, they just didnt do that in 2010, cant blame it all on the opponent.

serghei

Spain were okay in 08 and 12, created chances and scored goals, they just didnt do that in 2010, cant blame it all on the opponent.

Of course you can. Spain had a so-so defense. It's the other teams' fault they managed to score a grand total of ZERO goals against them. And allowed them to dictate the game and keep possession.

OK if you found them boring, but it is a mastery to keep the ball so well. And that mastery was thanks to Xavi especially. When he declined, Spain's team collapsed. Proving he was the essential piece. Ramos, Carvajal, Isco, David Silva were in their prime after Xavi, but Spain's glory was ended when Xavi's peak ended.

In Xavi's peak, Barcelona and Spain won everything. After Xavi, Barca lost their identity, and Spain became mediocre again.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
If I were trolling I'd post more juicy material just to see page long quotes of serghei moaning about his mommy and daddy being insulted. Thank god I dont see the posts by default.

Xavi and Iniesta at 35:
u-https-media1-tenor-com-images-28ce02fb8e7517cab86a0e9deb37e6b7-tenor.gif

u-https-media3-giphy-com-media-l2-Jeb-Wgq8w7-Pf-Ujx-C-source.gif

Modrić at 35:

serghei

Ok I'll be completely honest, that 2010 WC was perhaps the most boring sports tournament I've watched :lol: It was ridiculous how defensive each team was playing and Spain was tiki-taka but without Messi to make it exciting. I only remember the Uruguay vs Ghana match. Thank you Luis Suarez for not making me completely forget that tournament :lol:

Spain took the framework of Barca and exploited it in a pragmatic way. It was interesting what they did. I wish we were that pragmatic in CL in some key moments. Inter away while leading 1-0... Instead of pushing forward all the time and conceding goals on the counter while leading.

El Gato

Villarato!
I know you’re trolling but couldn’t help myself...

What would be wrong with that? Man United legend. Massively snubbed from the Ballon D'Or 11 with the silver tongue boi getting in ahead of him when he wasn't even eligible. Would run rings around any Pep team in their prime as a false 9.

KingLeo10

Even more ridiculous if you think of it like this.....

2008 Euros winners
2009 CL winners
2010 World Cup winners
2011 CL winners
2012 Euro winners

Absolute GOATS.

Preach, man.

Imagine winning a CL, Euro, or WC every year for 5 years.

Absolute domination.

Home of Barca Fans