[gfy]UncommonHonorableAsiantrumpetfish[/gfy]

Alternative Angle of Modric's nutmeg

[gfy]RepulsiveDeliriousDairycow[/gfy]

Modric's with a turn vs. Real Betis

[gfy]TangibleLegitimateCassowary[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]TenseJealousConch[/gfy]

xavisionary

Modric is what Taarabt and Ravel Morrison could be if they managed it to keep it between the ears. Class apart, and by far my fave RM player.

El Flaco

Modric with a great pass to Cristiano

[gfy]ImaginaryFewIrishterrier[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]SelfishPettyEgret[/gfy]

Last edited:

El Flaco

Modric's goal vs. Granada

[gfy]FantasticMassiveDingo[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]GreenDeliriousKakapo[/gfy]

Morten

Modric needs to stay fit, its our only hope this season. Rest him in the league here and there, he needs to be fit for CL. Without him we look lost.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Modrić and Marcelo are and have been our most important players for a long time. In terms of importance it's:
1. Marcelo - World class and no replacement
2. Modrić - Kovacic and some other players can jump in for him but still vital
3 & 4. Navas & Carvajal - I don't trust Casilla and Danilo has been horrible.
5. Bale - Ronaldo has declined a lot and is not nearly as vital as he was. Benzema has just 1 freaking assist in La Liga this season. Don't let his goals scored fool you,he's UNDERPEFORMING this year. Yes,you heard it right. Sure he has a lot of goals but he has 1 assist while Ronaldo and Bale have like 8-10 assists each in the league.
Everyone else can be replaced without too much hassle. We have 3 solid CB's, way too many middlefielders that we can use to replace any of BBC or MF.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Modrić and Marcelo are and have been our most important players for a long time. In terms of importance it's:
1. Marcelo - World class and no replacement
2. Modrić - Kovacic and some other players can jump in for him but still vital
3 & 4. Navas & Carvajal - I don't trust Casilla and Danilo has been horrible.
5. Bale - Ronaldo has declined a lot and is not nearly as vital as he was. Benzema has just 1 freaking assist in La Liga this season. Don't let his goals scored fool you,he's UNDERPEFORMING this year. Yes,you heard it right. Sure he has a lot of goals but he has 1 assist while Ronaldo and Bale have like 8-10 assists each in the league.
Everyone else can be replaced without too much hassle. We have 3 solid CB's, way too many middlefielders that we can use to replace any of BBC or MF.

You'd rate Marcelo more important to madrid than Modric ? interesting.

And yes ZZ should consider resting him from time to time, but I don't see that happening, BBC need the best 11 to stat-pad, Bernabeu needs best 11 to keep the illusion alive, and the day something happens to him in a 4-0 at HT kinda game against a bottom table team, everyone will cry his heart out and season over, insert coins.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You'd rate Marcelo more important to madrid than Modric ? interesting.

And yes ZZ should consider resting him from time to time, but I don't see that happening, BBC need the best 11 to stat-pad, Bernabeu needs best 11 to keep the illusion alive, and the day something happens to him in a 4-0 at HT kinda game against a bottom table team, everyone will cry his heart out and season over, insert coins.
I rate Marcelo more important because of 3 reasons :
- We don't have a single replacement for him.
- He has to play as LB and LW because of Ronaldo
- Modrić is amazing and our most important playes but his subs are players like Kovacic,James/Isco,Casemiro etc. All very good players(obviously not quite Modrić).

Morten

I rate Marcelo more important because of 3 reasons :
- We don't have a single replacement for him.
- He has to play as LB and LW because of Ronaldo
- Modrić is amazing and our most important playes but his subs are players like Kovacic,James/Isco,Casemiro etc. All very good players(obviously not quite Modrić).

Thats true, Marcelo is quite possible just as important as Modric because of the reasons mentioned. However, i would argue that Modric in top-form is more vital than Marcelo in any kind of form, even his best. Thats because a central midfielder usually gets to be more influental in a game, setting the tempo, controlling the game, and a Modric in top-form doing that is key. Its very difficult for a lb to have that kind of influence a top class midfielder can have.

Home of Barca Fans