Luka Modric

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Best midfielder in the world, if only we had him, etc. etc.

I know you are being sarcastic,what's your honest opinion on Modrić? Imo he's the only one in the last few years who is up there or close with Xavi and Iniesta.

JamDav1982

I know you are being sarcastic,what's your honest opinion on Modrić? Imo he's the only one in the last few years who is up there or close with Xavi and Iniesta.

Busi has been the best midfielder in the world the past couple seasons.

Neither Xavi or Iniesta have been anywhere close really. Modric has been better than Iniesta week in week out probably but peak Iniesta he doesnt come close.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Busi has been the best midfielder in the world the past couple seasons.

Neither Xavi or Iniesta have been anywhere close really. Modric has been better than Iniesta week in week out probably but peak Iniesta he doesnt come close.

I meant central middlefielders,not defensive middlefielders. Should have made myself clearer.

Galning

I really like him. Only annoys me how much fans on here always jump on every Madrid player who plays good for a few consecutive weeks as if they are the second coming of Messi while our players are just meh.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He gave his all to Madrid sacrificing himself in what is basically a DM role for 3 (or more?) seasons now.
Whata pity we went for Cesc instead of Modrić.

ronniecro

even though i'm croatian,i think he's not even close to xavi and iniesta level,he is great player no doubt,but not world class like them

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Modric was Real's best player and also world's best midfielder in your CL winning season imo. That has definitely been his peak so far.

Morten

Modric gotta have some dirt on Perez, thats pretty much the only reason he hasnt been sold. I mean, look at him, he is the opposite of a galactico. Perez would sell him in a heartbeat if Modric wasnt blackmailing him.

valk

Modric was Real's best player and also world's best midfielder in your CL winning season imo. That has definitely been his peak so far.

He was better last season before injury. In that period he was absolutely unplayable. In the CL winning season IMO Xabi outshined him.

Morten

A class above everyone else, to bad for him that the attackers were useless today, despite all the chances and play he set up.

Home of Barca Fans