Luka Modric

Stric

I very well could be wrong, but to me this injury doesn't look like it has anything to do with the previous one, no?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's nice of you.

I hope he's out for the rest of the season.

:lol:

Apparently that's the case, to be confirmed after further tests but 5 to 6weeks is the pronostic!

Hate that it happened to Modric, but love that it happened to Madrid.

Flavius

I hope he`s out until we are at least 4 points clear and RM out on wednesday hopefully, then, he can have a fast recovery. :emotions16:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm on my knees crying my heart out after hearing such terrible news for our beautiful rivals. Why any player should get injured for havensnake? Oh God why have thou forsaken him? :cry::cry::cry:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Well Isco will replace him, so I guess they won't be weaker and Chicarito will replace Bale which will make them even stronger:mou:

hardyboy

Official Statement from Mandril - Following tests carried out on Luka Modric at the La Moraleja Sanitas Hospital by Real Madrid Medical Services, he has been found to have a strain to the medial collateral ligament of his right knee. His situation will be monitored.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
According to wiki :"Depending on the grade of the injury, the lowest grade (grade 1) can take between 2 and 10 weeks for the injury to fully heal. Recovery times for grades 2 and 3 can take weeks to several months"

Leo_Messi

That's a huge blow for them. The importance of Gollum cannot be underestimated. He is almost as important for them as a prime time Xavi was for us. Of course I am overreacting here but I am trying to make a point. Luckily for RM then they probably have the best midfield out there.

We should have really bought at least one of Modric, Isco or Kroos or preferably 2 of them. Well.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We should have really bought at least one of Modric, Isco or Kroos or preferably 2 of them. Well.

I still feel like crying everytime I see their middfield players.. how that happened is unconcievable to me :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully Florentino sell him and screw over his team again.

Doubt it will happen. Can always dream though :pep:

Home of Barca Fans