Luka Modric

Morten

Real and Barca get way to many players in these awards, but Modric should be there, not Iniesta ffs. Not sure if Ramos should be there, but it makes much more sense to have him there than david luiz. Atletico got the short stick as always, shouldnt be like that.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Real and Barca get way to many players in these awards, but Modric should be there, not Iniesta ffs. Not sure if Ramos should be there, but it makes much more sense to have him there than david luiz. Atletico got the short stick as always, shouldnt be like that.
I agree Modric should be there instead of Iniesta, and iniesta is my favorite player :p

Morten

Isn't his wife his agent? And didn't he just get a new extension? I don't believe this. I do believe he'll get pushed out by next season for the newest toy tough.

He is injuried if you hadnt noticed. Modric, along with Ronaldo, Casilas and Ramos will be the last player to be pushed out, no way he will be out if he keep his level up.

CuleLife4Life

He just renewed with a wage increase like 3 months ago. I highly doubt he is leaving.

But if he did, Real would be screwed. Every game without him, their mediocrity gets brighter and brighter.

raskolnikov

Definitely, amazing player and their most important player. Wish he was ours since he is a cule as well.
If we could have 3 of their players it would be Modric, Isco and Varane for me in that order with hm for Benzema and Kroos.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Definitely, amazing player and their most important player. Wish he was ours since he is a cule as well.
If we could have 3 of their players it would be Modric, Isco and Varane for me in that order with hm for Benzema and Kroos.
How could we have signed him over the prodigal son!?

Home of Barca Fans