Luka Modrić

dakt

Is Kovacic similar to Modric? Also is he not playing regulary in Inter?

At his age shows bigger potential then Modric did at his. He's now standard in Inter and will probably given a better contract to keep him in. Also is candidate for 'Golden Boy'.

serghei

Modric, best CM in the world. Nothing to hate about him. Not a diver, not a bragger, not a shower or a poser, not a prick. His only defect is that he plays for Madrid.

blaugrana1987

Is Kovacic similar to Modric? Also is he not playing regulary in Inter?
He is bigger talent then Modric. Also very humble and right in the head. We should have bought him this transfer window honestly. 30mil would do, he is perfect replacement for Don.

Jägermeister

Modric, best CM in the world. Nothing to hate about him. Not a diver, not a bragger, not a shower or a poser, not a prick. His only defect is that he plays for Madrid.

Not to mention he also works hard defensively. I personally love him as a player.

Adrian

Yeah I agree with what you guys are saying about Modric, he is also one of the players from Madrid I respect. When it comes down to best CM, he probably takes second spot for me behind Schweinsteiger

Morten

A shame he isnt in the top 23. I cant see how players like Pogba, Mascherano and Iniesta, who playes in roughly the same position deserves it more(well, maybe not Mascherano). Well, Suarez should have made it to.

ebc_99

Modric has been fantastic this season so far, and for Real in Europe last season so he should be in the 23, but Rakatic was the best midfielder in La Liga last season so he should probably be in it too.

Home of Barca Fans