Luka Jović

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interview proves he has a class mentality.

When he finally scores, and if it happens in a big moment, he could explode. It's nothing but time and chemistry here.

So did Mariano Diaz.

He's not going to make it. Just not good enough and not the best fit.

DonAK

He had been as ugly as Vinicius and not looked "intimidating" half of your fanbase wouldn't rate him :mou:

El Gato

Villarato!
They already don’t rate him and want to send him out on loan. Which is a good sign. Players develop opposite to the prevailing RM fan opinion these days.

Your attempts to jinx us with Mourinho comeback chatter didn’t work so I don’t think yous gonna get this one right either lol.

serghei

I have a bit of a news for you my friend Wolfe. Madrid's shit deals don't smell like the newest YSL eau de parfum. They smell like shit, like at any other team.

El Gato

Villarato!
giphy.gif

DonAK

They already don’t rate him and want to send him out on loan. Which is a good sign. Players develop opposite to the prevailing RM fan opinion these days.

Your attempts to jinx us with Mourinho comeback chatter didn’t work so I don’t think yous gonna get this one right either lol.

No one could foresee Zidane returning.

It would have likely been Mourinho had Zidane not saved you guys.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
495 minutes in La Liga + CL, one goal. Doesn't sound as bad as 17 games with one goal really, but still pretty poor.

mc_lovin

I just realized that he doesnt look like a centre forward at all. Hes a 2nd striker, and played like one with Frankfurt. Incredible.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Paco level as in he's sitting at the same level on the bench as Paco was. Otherwise nothing alike.

I didn't say his game is remotely similar to that of Paco. I said they have the same ceiling. A Bundesliga leading striker at best, not a player to lead the attack for a club of Madrid's caliber. Unless you want RM to become an EL team, that is.

El Gato

Villarato!
I didn't say his game is remotely similar to that of Paco. I said they have the same ceiling. A Bundesliga leading striker at best, not a player to lead the attack for a club of Madrid's caliber. Unless you want RM to become an EL team, that is.

Gauging his ceiling based on under 10 starts and less than 3 with a regular strength side?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Gauging his ceiling based on under 10 starts and less than 3 with a regular strength side?

A full season at Frankfurt as well, no?

Anyway, as I said, I hope he proves me wrong, for your sake. You're defending the lad so vehemently.

Home of Barca Fans