Luis Suárez

Ritchie

Hope this is the last season with Suárez, Busquets, Piqué, Umtiti and Rakitić.
Too many useless deadweight shits in the team.

Problem is, you can't bomb them all out at once. Especially as they have no transfer value so we won't be able to afford to replace them.

They should have been fazed out one at a time, instead of letting them grow old together. Gonna be in for some rough years once Messi leaves/declines.

Hardy

and Messi still pass the ball to this piece of shit, I can't fucking believe how selfish he's become

clemente

The fact that he started, that Fati was going off instead of him, that Perez wasn't subbed in for him, it just all leads to the fact that he is still a starter for CL knockouts... Fucking shameless at least stop eating bullshit

Sailor Mars

Fat ogre can barely run. The only positive he does is act as a decoy to create some space for Messi, and occasionally score a wonder goal.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His goal was like 95% Messi... The positive side of him being invisible tonight is that he doesn't fuck up as many attacks as normal, hahaha...

Tackle

He is not leaving this summer.

He will play out his final year under contract next season and make the move to North America/Asia/South America on a free transfer with a huge signing bonus.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Great finish but he looks a bit heavy or like he struggles to to get up to speed. The effort is definitely still there though.

Mbappe would be a great replacement, forget Neymar

Andresito

Staff member
Surpassed Samitier and is now alone in the 4th spot of all time scorers at Barca with 185 goals.

Infront of him are:

194 - Kubala
232 - César
608 - Messi

I think his goal is to be 2nd when he leaves, but I don't think he'll be able to reach that. 3rd at best.

Home of Barca Fans