Luis Suárez

Havesaks

Surpassed Samitier and is now alone in the 4th spot of all time scorers at Barca with 185 goals.

Infront of him are:

194 - Kubala
232 - César
608 - Messi

I think his goal is to be 2nd when he leaves, but I don't think he'll be able to reach that. 3rd at best.

48 goas in 1 and 2/3 years. That could easily happen, only this season 19/20 he has already scored 8 goals in 11 games. Last season 18/19 he scored 25 and the season before that 31. If he just somewhat can keep it up he will easily get 20- 25 goals more this season. Let's not forget that he finally got rid of his knee injury.

And we arent even that sure he isnt going to extend his contract and accept a secondary role and lower his wages. He would still be a top-notch back-up striker.

Btw besiddes the 185 goals in 258 matches, he has provided 97 assists. Damn. I consider him to be our best transfer since Ronaldinho.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
No it was Suarez. He had the ball and almost lost it against the defender that caught up to him. At the end he passed it to Messi who missed the goal.
When he was entering the box him and Griezmann were through on goal. A short pass to Griezmann would have resulted in a tap-in.

khaled_a_d

No it was Suarez. He had the ball and almost lost it against the defender that caught up to him. At the end he passed it to Messi who missed the goal.
When he was entering the box him and Griezmann were through on goal. A short pass to Griezmann would have resulted in a tap-in.

IIRC He didn't see him (I think he didn't raise his head as he should) and that is why he didn't pass.
Messi did see Griezmann and could have passed it but he had an open goal for hat-rick.
It was an unfortunate play overall

Tackle

Needs 48 more goals to pass both Kubala and César to become the 2nd highest goalscorer in club is history.

Is it possible? Not that unlikely for me...

Assuming he plays this season out and the next:

-25 more goals this season
-23 goals next season

That would do it. He would need to stay in the XI and keep scoring, but it is not all that far fetched. Would be incredible if the bloke could pull it off. 2nd all-time scorer in Barca history behind only Messi in a mere 6 seasons? Would be absurd.

He is also not being "fed" by Leo to keep his stats up. He has always produced remarkably well when Messi has been hurt. Messi surely helps with the tap-ins, but Suarez routinely pulls goals out of his arse all by himself.

3rd best attacker of this generation behind only Messi and CR. People will only realize how easy even this relatively finished version of Suarez made goal scoring look compared to whatever striker ends up succeeding him.

ronniecro

yeah i doubt he will reach those numbers too. i'd love if he could do it but with his usual performances it's not gonna happen

xxxxxx

This is the Suarez we have to expect. Does nothing for 95% of the match. Expect him to get way more injuries this season.

xxxxxx

our whole team did nothing 95% of the match

But he's literally doing nothing in most games. He sometimes pulls out a good goal..... but his overall performances have been shocking this season. I'm not saying he's not the only one, but he shouldn't be starting anymore.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope he's out injured for the rest of the season - we will at least get to see, what could have happened! If God forbid we failed, we would have at least tried, which surely ain't gonna be the case if he's damn available!

Home of Barca Fans