Luis Suárez

CuleLife4Life

He was.....not good.

Guy is turning 31 in January and the club decided to tie him down with massive wages for another few more years. Good luck thinking about him being benched.

KingLeo10

another thing i'm not keen on is his extremely close relationship with messi. it will be really hard to get rid of him on that alone. note, i'm not saying messi wouldn't allow it, but more so that the board -incompetent as they are - would be hesitant to pursue such a thing on these perceived grounds.

Vilarrubi

He was.....not good.

Guy is turning 31 in January and the club decided to tie him down with massive wages for another few more years. Good luck thinking about him being benched.

Least of our worries is Suarez.. it's only a year or so ago that everyone was saying "best striker in the world" which he is when he plays at his best.

The problem isn't him, it's us not having a functional midfield/team behind him.

Sneer

Banned
Least of our worries is Suarez.. it's only a year or so ago that everyone was saying "best striker in the world" which he is when he plays at his best.

The problem isn't him, it's us not having a functional midfield/team behind him.

I never said that!!

Total-Football

Even when he hits a low like this i d still pick him over nearly every striker out there. What he needs to do however is getting rid of the play acting. The dive he took was embarassing, but then cristina pulled a solid dive as well to even it out.

Tiny Kim

I just love how when Barca loses Suarez is everyone's go-to guy for the blame. It used to be him and Neymar who shared the burden of being everyone's favorite punching bag. But since Neymar left, Suarez seems to be the guy that has to bear all the blame now. Have any of you seen the defense? Its worse than shit, and has been for the past year or two. Have you seen the midfield? Its not even mid-table quality. And Deulofeu is a huge step down from Neymar. What exactly did you think was going to happen against a Real Madrid side that is arguably stronger than last season? Jeezus!

GetIn

Don't worry guys, he'll rack up the goals against some minnow at home when we're already leading comfortably and all will be forgotten.

Serbian

Indeed. Sadly our fan base does not understand football. While they call Suarez is " Declining " Maybe just maybe look at our Declining terrible midfield that's completely past it , for last 1.5 years, just getting owned. When Raketic and old man iniesta are your starters your in big trouble. I see still see unbelievable movement off the ball and key runs behind the defense, YET I see none of his teammates are capable of making that pass unless it's Messi. It's pointless to blame a striker when your defense and midfield is absolutely shite. If Suarez played for Real Madrid he be eating steak 3x during the game, the Madrid midfield is light years ahead of us now, our midfield starters have been the same since 2014,and even then I said despite winning treble that we need overhaul that Raketic and iniesta are best subs not your starters

Neymessi

Indeed. Sadly our fan base does not understand football. While they call Suarez is " Declining " Maybe just maybe look at our Declining terrible midfield that's completely past it , for last 1.5 years, just getting owned. When Raketic and old man iniesta are your starters your in big trouble. I see still see unbelievable movement off the ball and key runs behind the defense, YET I see none of his teammates are capable of making that pass unless it's Messi. It's pointless to blame a striker when your defense and midfield is absolutely shite. If Suarez played for Real Madrid he be eating steak 3x during the game, the Madrid midfield is light years ahead of us now, our midfield starters have been the same since 2014,and even then I said despite winning treble that we need overhaul that Raketic and iniesta are best subs not your starters

He has been declining constantly ever since the treble season. He was an all rounder in our treble season but then slowly started to become only a goalscorer after that and now he is forgetting even simple scoring. He can't function like a creator at all. Can't dribble, can't run, can't pass. He just needs service in the box to score and he is becoming shit at that too.

Home of Barca Fans