Luis Suárez

fergus90

I don't know if I've been in denial but I'm starting to think he is declining fast. I still think he's got the capability to hit 30 goals but his overall contribution is appalling. His movement is still first class but the rest is bad.

RIZALDINHO

we should sign another striker Suárez is past his best we should sign dembele, seri, we might be signing coutinho and sign dybala next year we can't afford to buy all of them this season

Serbian

I don't know if I've been in denial but I'm starting to think he is declining fast. I still think he's got the capability to hit 30 goals but his overall contribution is appalling. His movement is still first class but the rest is bad.

Did you guys even watch the freaking game!?? Suarez was great made unbelievably great movements his teammates are terrible to find the crucial key pass, Steven Gerard was a genius to find Suarez on his back runs, iF you are unable to find key pass for Suarez in a tiki taka system then good luck trying to find any striker to succeed. yes at end he screwed up with final pass but overall I thought he was very good, in 2nd half he was moved outwide, no one should blame him for what happend today I only wish he would shoot more, but his movement was off the charts the whole team just capitulated at end

Last edited:

clemente

We are just so fucked.. He is just done, dont tell me its just a phase, its been literally going for a whole year and now its even worse.

El Guaje

Did you guys even watch the freaking game!?? Suarez was great made unbelievably great movements his teammates are terrible to find the crucial key pass, yes at end he screwed up with final pass but overall I thought he was very good, in 2nd half he was moved outwide, no one should blame him for what happend today I only wish he would shoot more, but his movement was off the charts the whole team just capitulated at end

Could you please stop sucking his di.. i mean thingy?

fergus90

Did you guys even watch the freaking game!?? Suarez was great made unbelievably great movements his teammates are terrible to find the crucial key pass, yes at end he screwed up with final pass but overall I thought he was very good, in 2nd half he was moved outwide, no one should blame him for what happend today I only wish he would shoot more, but his movement was off the charts the whole team just capitulated at end

His movement is great yet his touch and passing has been utter shite.

RIZALDINHO

Really worrying that we're not after Mbappe as an option on the LW and CF. Suarez will turn 31. Its amazing that we're willing to risk this season with a donkey like Paco as the only option if Suarez is aging/declining.

i don't think we can sign Mbappe because monaco would increase his price to 168m which will be to expensive

ini4ever

He's been like this for a while don't know what happened to him, his controlling ball skill wasn't impressive before tho.

Yannik

his dive has put the nail in the coffin. Normally it'd be just a Clasico loss, this time it's a Clasico loss with Barca cheating. This is the type of shit that gives Barca bad publicity. Busquets used to be a meme for diving for years because of his Clasico dive and now Suarez takes that burden and it's fucking deserved. If only he'd back his shit up with performances but no, he went from the 3rd best player in the world to another guy that Messi has to carry through matches.

Home of Barca Fans