Luis Suárez

Neymessi

Now that Neymar is out I think he needs to up his overall game quality a bit.

He most definitely needs to. We have seen him playmake the most after messi in our treble season but after that his playmaking took a dip. With neymar gone he has to step up a lot or else messi will have to share all the burden of creating chances.

Serbian

So wasteful with his chances.

Come on if he misses the whole goal I agree, but the goalie was great today made some wonderful saves, hey at least he scored today, I'm not worried about him I expect him to just get better and better let the beast awake against Real Madrid, I'm very confident that Suarez will be much better with no Neymar around by that I mean he will see the ball more often and our winger who ever it is will make more direct passes, I mean we all know ney slowed game down to dribble past 4 5 players then get dispossessed, Ney obviously was very creative with his slick passing but only when he wanted too, I think we shall see a 4-4-2 much more this year like today it was lots of time a 4-4-2 with Messi and Suarez upfront with Messi with a free role as striker but also noticed how Suarez is no longer isolated upfront stuck between 2 center backs, I think Suarez will kill it this season

Jombi

Really worrying that we're not after Mbappe as an option on the LW and CF. Suarez will turn 31. Its amazing that we're willing to risk this season with a donkey like Paco as the only option if Suarez is aging/declining.

Home of Barca Fans