Luis Suárez

mc_lovin

Pretty much. So much for Koeman being firm. We know damn well he's going to start Suarez if he stays.

All this talk about revolution and Koeman being ruthless is nothing but political talk.

There is not much he can do. We will see how he handles him if he stays.

Messi983

If he stays and therefore the board gets in urgent financial trouble so that Barto eventually has to go to court or even jail.

Would accept him staying or even be glad he stays?

No, because this is bad for the club.

Bartomeu is gone eitiher way, we don't need more bad publicity. He won't go to jail for financially mismanaging the club anyway. Not hearing anymore about Bartomeu once he's gone would be the best for all. People hate him and want that but him going to court or jail as a former Barca president would furtherly damage the club's image.

Xaviniesta

not gonna watch another minute of this donkey stinking up the place again while messi continues to pass to only him and alba

FinBarcelonafan

Pretty much. So much for Koeman being firm. We know damn well he's going to start Suarez if he stays.

All this talk about revolution and Koeman being ruthless is nothing but political talk.

It was a good bluff. I went for it but turns out Koeman is another yes man. He had to face the reality, they can't sign any other striker so they have to roll with Suarez.

Latschenkiefer

No, because this is bad for the club.

Bartomeu is gone eitiher way, we don't need more bad publicity. He won't go to jail for financially mismanaging the club anyway. Not hearing anymore about Bartomeu once he's gone would be the best for all. People hate him and want that but him going to court or jail as a former Barca president would furtherly damage the club's image.

I agree in some way, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he is also guilty for money laundering or something like this. And him getting away with it would be a signal to other shady candidates to try their luck at the club. All you need is the money to finance a good campaign. I wouldn't even be surprised if we are already at this point for quite some time. Him going to court would maybe allow the investigators to look up our and his books. I think that could be rather interesting.

Porque

We needed to do one thing this summer. Get rid of Suarez [or Messi] to re-initiate our stagnant forward lineup. We done none.

Marvelous.

Saladin

We needed to do one thing this summer. Get rid of Suarez [or Messi] to re-initiate our stagnant forward lineup. We done none.

Marvelous.

Seriously, getting sick of Leo and Suarez. We get it, you drink fucking Mate and party in Ibiza together but this is (read:was) a fucking professional football club, not your uncles pizzeria. Fucking best goal of his career was to make friends with Leo (who is, quite frankly, either dumb as gravel or stubborn as fuck).

Andresito

Staff member
Luis Su?rez on his way to Italy, as first reported by
@Alejandro_sj & now confirmed by @moillorens. Move to Juventus very much back on the table
@samuelmarsden

Home of Barca Fans