Luis Suárez

clemente

I just can't believe how shameless he is, like it's actually unreal looking at training sessions how this guys belly is twice as everyones elses, like I cannot imagine ever being that shameless.

Raketa10

I just can't believe how shameless he is, like it's actually unreal looking at training sessions how this guys belly is twice as everyones elses, like I cannot imagine ever being that shameless.

Why is he shameless? Would you willingly give up 25 mil EUR? No one here would do that so don't be a hypocrite. This is 100% Barto's fault! You have to be a true moron to extend a 30y old player for 4 more seasons on a 25 mil wage. Suarez is just asking what he is entitled to and that's it. The only way we could get rid of him is if someone offers him 10-15 mil salary and we end up paying the remainder of his contract. I don't believe anyone is THAT stupid so he will probably stay.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Why is he shameless? Would you willingly give up 25 mil EUR? No one here would do that so don't be a hypocrite. This is 100% Barto's fault! You have to be a true moron to extend a 30y old player for 4 more seasons on a 25 mil wage. Suarez is just asking what he is entitled to and that's it. The only way we could get rid of him is if someone offers him 10-15 mil salary and we end up paying the reminder of his contract. I don't believe anyone is THAT stupid so he will probably stay.

+1

Sterlingfan2000

Why is he shameless? Would you willingly give up 25 mil EUR? No one here would do that so don't be a hypocrite. This is 100% Barto's fault! You have to be a true moron to extend a 30y old player for 4 more seasons on a 25 mil wage. Suarez is just asking what he is entitled to and that's it. The only way we could get rid of him is if someone offers him 10-15 mil salary and we end up paying the remainder of his contract. I don't believe anyone is THAT stupid so he will probably stay.
Mate were offering him that.

What Suarez wants is his 25M wage + 12M net wage from Juventus. So what he wants is getting double wages for 1 year if he leaves

Raketa10

Mate were offering him that.

What Suarez wants is his 25M wage + 12M net wage from Juventus. So what he wants is getting double wages for 1 year if he leaves

I am not sure if this is completely true. As far as I understood it was something like 12M from Juve and few millions from us but nowhere near that 13 mil difference. :unsure:

CatalinR10

I am not sure if this is completely true. As far as I understood it was something like 12M from Juve and few millions from us but nowhere near that 13 mil difference. :unsure:

he wants us to pay his full salary dawg and also money from Juve.

he's a disgusting piece of shit.

clemente

What? Obviously he isn't gonna refuse the free money lol, I am calling him shameless because he is getting paid 30m a year to be an ATHLETE, his weekly salary is enough to afford 18 chefs and dieticians and private coaches yearly salaries to be at his house, he is literally getting paid to drive to highest class training camp and burn calories, I can't even imagine how much this guy is eating, everyone is talking how the board is mistreating him but how is this guy not mistreating the board? 30m in exchange for a fat player?

CatalinR10

What? Obviously he isn't gonna refuse the free money lol, I am calling him shameless because he is getting paid 30m a year to be an ATHLETE, his weekly salary is enough to afford 18 chefs and dieticians and private coaches yearly salaries to be at his house, he is literally getting paid to drive to highest class training camp and burn calories, I can't even imagine how much this guy is eating, everyone is talking how the board is mistreating him but how is this guy not mistreating the board? 30m in exchange for a fat player?

agreed dawg.

He was earning his money when he was in top form but dawg.....

Imagine saying that the board treats him like shit while he's one of the best paid football players in the world , has scored only 1 away goal in CL in last 5 years and is shit for Barca standards for a few years now and has good/great performances like 10% of the games he plays in , or even less than that.

Does this guy have no shame at all ?

Disgusting piece of shit.

malvolio

was he declared overweight by the club doctors? was he fined for this while being here?

leaving aside the other shenanigans he pulls on the field, he seems pretty professional when it comes to training.

CatalinR10

was he declared overweight by the club doctors? was he fined for this while being here?

leaving aside the other shenanigans he pulls on the field, he seems pretty professional when it comes to training.

:lol: :lol:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Suarez faking injury so he can stay at Barca. We can?t beat this guy <a href="https://t.co/38JrbG7Qm6">pic.twitter.com/38JrbG7Qm6</a></p>? Kevin (@BrazilianTrent) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilianTrent/status/1303846462367948805?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 10, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans